ADVERTISEMENT

C/S/S all get jail time

Just my opinion. But when this judge piled on the dead guy, it crossed the line from a judgement / legal system thing to a political hit job. There is absolutely no reason to reference a dead guy.... unless you a instructed to deliver a politically driven message.

Didnt Curley say during his testimony he wouldnt get jail time as part of his guilty plea? Ouch.

Just my opinion. But when this judge piled on the dead guy, it crossed the line from a judgement / legal system thing to a political hit job. There is absolutely no reason to reference a dead guy.... unless you a instructed to deliver a politically driven message.

This ^^^. The judge is following the script/instructions he was given. Whomever has been pulling the strings the past few years made sure the Judge got one last gratuitous shot in at Joe. smh.

so everyone was wrong but Boccabella? Par for the course in PA.

if people didn't believe judges are in cahoots with prosecution, they just learned a very painful lesson.

Moral-awareness.jpg

But in the rewriting of the way to report sexual abuse didn't it pretty much lay out the exact same thing that Paterno did?
And lets just say if Joe would have called this "Judge" 16 years ago what do you think he would have done.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'd laugh Joe off the phone. All of this is being judged and tried through todays lens.
SMH

In retrospect, nobody ever had a chance. People talk about how bad JS's lawyers were, and that made no difference at all.

Well, Tom said when the facts came out, some would look better, and some would look worse. I'm failing to see how anybody is looking better. Not one person, as I can see.

Also, seems clear to me that as stupid as the OAG people are, they completely played all of the CSS lawyers. They won big-time, and had nothing on these guys, and none of them even tried to put on a defense. ****ing unbelievable. Not one of them defended themselves.

Did you ever hear more from that friend of yours who's brother was a doc prep guy for PSUs PR firm? The one that told you there was a lot of bad stuff on Curley and Schultz that the University was bracing for?

ADVERTISEMENT