ADVERTISEMENT

C.J Stroud gets starting nod for OSU over McCord

Anyone know if Julian Fleming will start this year?
Won't be starting but should get plenty of playing time if - and a big IF - he finally stays healthy. He's projected to start next year. Their next star receiver should be Smith-Njigba

Finally understand the slang after jshell65 explained.....thanks 'ro

"a far classier version of "i like your style", originally used by pirates in the 17th century the expression refers to the forward sail on most ships. The course and speed of a ship is determined by the cut of the ships jib so saying that you like the cut of someones jib is a way of saying, i like the way you're heading."

Reactions: The Spin Meister
We gotta have the Temple guy demanding a double and Mustipher commanding 1 too, that leaves the kid from Iowa Napolean Dynamite CC to do his one-spin and Surge 2 the Qb-ship

Reactions: bison13
Finally understand the slang after jshell65 explained.....thanks 'ro

"a far classier version of "i like your style", originally used by pirates in the 17th century the expression refers to the forward sail on most ships. The course and speed of a ship is determined by the cut of the ships jib so saying that you like the cut of someones jib is a way of saying, i like the way you're heading."
And you thought it was ebonics!

Reactions: step.eng69
I saw this yesterday….

tumblr_maczxh7gfo1rge9rdo1_500_original_original.jpg

McCord

That is a good breakdown. Their OL has some big time talent. They just keep adding OLs that are often ready to play in their first year. That said, I believe PSU's OL will make major strides this year and will perform much better than the previous 4 years. I think coach T was a great pick up.
I really believe PSU's skilled position talent is not that far behind OSU. Not saying PSU is at the same level but close. It's the depth at the lines - both sides - that is the difference and it really showed up late in both of those 1-point losses a couple of years ago or so.

Reactions: RickinDayton
I wouldn't be so gleeful about Mccord hitting the portal. If he does transfer he likely ends up somewhere like Rutgers and makes their situation significantly better. Hopefully Day plays the family like a fiddle and keeps him standing on the sideline with a clipboard for a few seasons.
Well, if he does, rutgers will have 2 extremely qualified qb recruits with mccord and wimsatt.

BTW, I know we offered Kyle... any chance he pipes our way?

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT