ADVERTISEMENT

BWI - Media day ? Wrestle offs should be coming up soon.

Not sure there is much normal about him:eek:
For the life of me I can't comprehend how everyone is giving SPYKER a pass on the $500.00 pledge to Wrestling for Life. You are too nice of a guy cowboyup.
Foley is being villianized going on, what, 54 weeks for not keeping his word on a statement he made regarding corruption yet Spyker gets jokes. I get it he's funny. Some say he isn't real just some AI personna. Thats worse yet. That means some guy programmed the personna and that personna made a pledge with no thought or empathy behind it promising some needy kids the equipment to compete with their peers. I remember my Keds high-tops way too well as I competed against the Westside kids.

LAUGH IT UP, Gentlemen

For the life of me I can't comprehend how everyone is giving SPYKER a pass on the $500.00 pledge to Wrestling for Life. You are too nice of a guy cowboyup.
Foley is being villianized going on, what, 54 weeks for not keeping his word on a statement he made regarding corruption yet Spyker gets jokes. I get it he's funny. Some say he isn't real just some AI personna. Thats worse yet. That means some guy programmed the personna and that personna made a pledge with no thought or empathy behind it promising some needy kids the equipment to compete with their peers. I remember my Keds high-tops way too well as I competed against the Westside kids.

LAUGH IT UP, Gentlemen
serious question. How would you have us handle him? Across BWI the persona is ridiculed, yelled at, and belittled daily. multiple times, dozens of times a day. The persona has been sidelined at least twice and maybe 3 times over the past ~5 years. He has switched handles 3 times, yet never changes what he does.

I have offered to meet him, as have others, but it never happens.

So outside of BWI giving the permanent ban and then when he resurfaces wash and repeat, we can only have a little fun at his expense. The world is already too dark to not have a laugh or find some sunshine in things that you cant change.

I know Im replying to you, but this something that comes up often across the boards, so dont take my ? personally. Its not meant to be that.

If 50 people kicked in $10 each, we could cover it without any real pain. I'd be up for that. Cowboy, please remind me of where to send the money.
Didn't someone mention that they'd pay his debt if he just stayed off the Wrestling Board for a year? I'm guessing even blew that potential payment within 24 hours (and yes, he certainly saw/read that).

If 50 people kicked in $10 each, we could cover it without any real pain. I'd be up for that. Cowboy, please remind me of where to send the money.
If I kicked in 10 cents to bail out his sorry rear, I would demand some real pain.

But I would be willing to let Q dish it out in my behalf.

Reactions: funkisfun12
my people are in town and on the case of the Spyker. We will not be deterred by the white out this weekend, we will end the mystery!

my people are in town and on the case of the Spyker. We will not be deterred by the white out this weekend, we will end the mystery!
We'll find him even if he flees for the jungles of southeast Asia.

15349679_10211769302337836_8495096431176842081_n.jpg

Reactions: dunkej01
serious question. How would you have us handle him? Across BWI the persona is ridiculed, yelled at, and belittled daily. multiple times, dozens of times a day. The persona has been sidelined at least twice and maybe 3 times over the past ~5 years. He has switched handles 3 times, yet never changes what he does.

I have offered to meet him, as have others, but it never happens.

So outside of BWI giving the permanent ban and then when he resurfaces wash and repeat, we can only have a little fun at his expense. The world is already too dark to not have a laugh or find some sunshine in things that you cant change.

I know Im replying to you, but this something that comes up often across the boards, so dont take my ? personally. Its not meant to be that.
Could the OP be foreshadowing another handle change, to PSU-Dynasty?

Also, how funny would it be if someone created a fake acct called Spykers-Secretary and typed (cough cough) what she thinks? That might be even better than "21.guns".

Reactions: boroscott

LAUGH IT UP, Gentlemen
That is pure frustration. Can't see why anyone would welch on a donation-if you aren't going to do it, don't say anything! The only thing I can think of worse (charitable donation wise) is to steal what someone else already donated.

But I try to remind him every time he posts that he still has it to do!

Reactions: purescurve
OK. I did $10 just now and feel a little less badly that one of our own here did this. Link is: http://www.wrestlingforlife.org/index.php/donate
Matter, that is great! But IMO you should donate for you, not that airbag. He should be man enough to take care of his own business. But, since he has to keep it on the downlow from his wife, probably not much of a man. Not too smart, because if he is worried about her seeing the post, she for dang sure has noticed all the flak he has gotten since!

can you do PM? I can't initiate but can answer.

Not to sidetrack the thread, but how do pm’s work here on Rivals? I am used to Scout where you could send easily. I can find a part of my profile about conversations, but it says I have none and not sure how to start one. Is it a premium option? Again, this is frustrating because I found a page about upgrading but nothing discussing what benefits I get to upgrade. Any thoughts are appreciated.

And, for the sidetracking, plus because it is a great cause, I will donate, for myself, not Spyker.

Last edited:
I see the little envelope but when i click it says I have no conversations and I see no way to start one. And i donated head gear ($18).

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Matter, that is great! But IMO you should donate for you, not that airbag. He should be man enough to take care of his own business. But, since he has to keep it on the downlow from his wife, probably not much of a man. Not too smart, because if he is worried about her seeing the post, she for dang sure has noticed all the flak he has gotten since!

Yep. I donated for myself.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
My father always told me to remind a person of his debts just once. The person will know it’s not forgotten and will live with the shame. The constant public ridicule is a little petty, IMO.
We get it... he didn’t pay up. You know it. He knows it. We all know it. Please move on.

Reactions: ClarkstonMark
My father always told me to remind a person of his debts just once. The person will know it’s not forgotten and will live with the shame. The constant public ridicule is a little petty, IMO.
We get it... he didn’t pay up. You know it. He knows it. We all know it. Please move on.

Normally I would agree but he keeps posting here like nothing happened. Not to mention there are new readers and posters who need to know what a SCUM he is.

I took care of this - hopefully! Let me know if you don't see something.

I just donated.

Guys, I don't see the donations. But, we are having a "cross-board" challenge under the thread "Wrestling for Life NCAA challenge. To give PSU (or whomever) credit for the donation under the challenge, just post your receipt there. Might win something cool....

If we're talking about Spyker here: what shame?

ADVERTISEMENT