ADVERTISEMENT

Buried my dad this morning

he was older (76) and unhealthy. Was in ICU for 18 days fighting sepsis. We thought we lost him once as his blood pressure dropped to 60/30 and he was put on a respirator, but he fought back and was improving, but last Thursday a day before he was scheduled to start rehab he had a heart attack and died at 11:33 PM. Irony was he texted me 3 hours before his problems started that night telling me stay home and not to come see him. My mom was at the hospital all day and called it before going to bed to check in on him. Nurse was even telling her how good he was doing that night when while on the phone all he lights went off. She told us to rush in. They tried to save him to 45 mins.

Saddest day of my life.

he was older (76) and unhealthy. Was in ICU for 18 days fighting sepsis. We thought we lost him once as his blood pressure dropped to 60/30 and he was put on a respirator, but he fought back and was improving, but last Thursday a day before he was scheduled to start rehab he had a heart attack and died at 11:33 PM. Irony was he texted me 3 hours before his problems started that night telling me stay home and not to come see him. My mom was at the hospital all day and called it before going to bed to check in on him. Nurse was even telling her how good he was doing that night when while on the phone all he lights went off. She told us to rush in. They tried to save him to 45 mins.

Saddest day of my life.
I have prayed for you and your family for God's comfort. God bless you, your mother and family.

So sorry to hear about your dad, Nate. Just remember all of the good times and hold those memories in your heart.
May God give you and your family strength during this very difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

God bless!

Saddest day of my life.
My sympathies, Nate. I just lost my dad back in early April. Although he was 89, it's still a tough loss. Hang in there!

Saddest day of my life.
My condolences to you and your family Nate. I've gone thru this recently with my only brother and I miss him dearly. I'm sure you will always miss him, but the sun will come up tomorrow and things will be OK. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Saddest day of my life.
Sorry to hear of your loss and condolences to you and your family. I to lost my father in February at a healthy age of 74 years old. We are still waiting to this day on a burial date. Time does heal so take it one day at a time and remember that he will always be in your heart. GODSPEED my friend!

Saddest day of my life.

Please accept my condolences. Take good care of yourself.

Saddest day of my life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Nate.

My condolences to you and your family. 76 is too young in this day and age. I lost my mom 15 years ago right after her 70th birthday. If I could just say one thing -- stay close to your mother, she will need your support and the support of your siblings. My dad was lost for a few years after the death of my mom.

My dad passed away in December 2011, and I can't of a thing I've been through, cancer included, that's remotely close to being as hard. If you were close, and it sure sounds like you were, the memories are great and you're never that far from him, but you'll never stop missing him, either. It's the price of having a great dad. My thoughts a prayers are with you and your family.

Saddest day of my life.

Shalom Brother

Good Led Zepplin song make you feel better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT