ADVERTISEMENT

BTN This week

phillybillyreprise

May 5, 2014
I have been checking BTN this week and was surprised to find out that there is only one B1G game this Saturday: UM v. OSU. Do all the other B1G teams have a bye?

Reactions: brupsu and psu00
It is the only game that matters. In fact the entire season is just a build up to this game.

One week per year all B1G teams except OSU and UM are informally expelled from the conference. Delany and his cohorts in Chicago feel there in only room enough for two in the B1G spotlight.

I have been checking BTN this week and was surprised to find out that there is only one B1G game this Saturday: UM v. OSU. Do all the other B1G teams have a bye?

I heard that all other teams B1G teams will wear blue/yellow or red/silver to commemorate THE game. On top of that, every red player will wear the #16 with "J. T." on the back and all blue/gold players must pick their nose and eat it at least once in the game.

There are other teams?

I would imagine if there were, say, an undefeated team in the conference they'd be getting a ton of respect and publicity as they march to the Playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT