ADVERTISEMENT

BTN Narrative for BW Game (on the Channel Guide)

Shadow99

Dec 2, 2017
I was simply intending to record the BW Game since I am unsure if I will be home on time to watch the game live...but smiled at the almost unbelievable description of the game. Perhaps it isn't BTN that writes these things, perhaps it is Frontier Communications (our provider in CT), but does anyone else have this description?:

College Spring Football
"Penn State" - From Beaver Stadium in State College, PA. Coach Joe Paterno has called the Nittany Lions very average this spring."

Is this a copy and paste issue that has been ongoing for years? Like I say, it may be Frontier as opposed to BTN that created the summary? Either way, I am curious if anyone else sees this. It was certainly a source of amusement for a Saturday morning! :)

I have the same description on Uverse. I guess it's going to snow in Lincoln because the UNL game description has new coach "Jack Frost" taking over.

Reactions: Shadow99
I heard JoePa describe this team as “very young.....it seems as though they get younger every year.”

I was simply intending to record the BW Game since I am unsure if I will be home on time to watch the game live...but smiled at the almost unbelievable description of the game. Perhaps it isn't BTN that writes these things, perhaps it is Frontier Communications (our provider in CT), but does anyone else have this description?:

College Spring Football
"Penn State" - From Beaver Stadium in State College, PA. Coach Joe Paterno has called the Nittany Lions very average this spring."

Is this a copy and paste issue that has been ongoing for years? Like I say, it may be Frontier as opposed to BTN that created the summary? Either way, I am curious if anyone else sees this. It was certainly a source of amusement for a Saturday morning! :)

LOL.

I have the same description on Uverse. I guess it's going to snow in Lincoln because the UNL game description has new coach "Jack Frost" taking over.

Jack Frost confirmed on the Frontier description as well.

ADVERTISEMENT