ADVERTISEMENT

Browns

bkmtnittany1

Jan 12, 2014
are they gonna suck or what...Cameron just signs with the Fins...do they have anyone left? As a Steeler fan this brings a smile to my face!

Browns sucking could keep Hack here for another year.

Would he want to go to that dumpster fire? Of course, he needs a big year to put him in top pick territory. Oakland, Jacksonville, Tennessee, NY Jets seem quite improved.

Cameron is a role player with a history of concussions

frankly, I am glad the Browns didn't sign him. He's a receiving TE, but has been hurt a lot; two concussions last year with limited playing time.

The challenge for the organization is to show some stability so people want to play here. Petine looks pretty good. I am not sure about Farmer but he did a great job with the middle rounds of the draft and signing rookie free agents.

Personnel wise, QB is the real problem. If we had a decent QB, we'd have made the playoffs last year. I wish they'd have signed Hoyer but it appears the team is enamored with JFootball, if he can get his head in the playbook and out of the bars. I am not sure I agree but in camp he had the strongest arm, biggest hands and best mobility. I'd be surprised if he pans out but that's all we really have. I am also told that the staff likes Connor Shaw. I bet they draft someone in the second or third round at QB too, try to pull a "wilson".

Their plan is to build through the draft and save cap space (keep their powder dry). Signing FA's is great for an established playoff team but a killer for everyone else. Careers are too short and injuries can kill you if key FA's get hurt.

Every team picking 1, 2 or 3 is a dumpster fire

the Browns have an excellent offensive line and a good defense. The fundamental are being put in place. I guess the weather is better in Oak, Jax, Tenn...not NY. Hack will come out regardless.

I've said all along I think Hack stays for 2016.

Doesnt matter what team is drafting near the top of the draft.

Rumor has it JF won't even play this year

Which would be fine by me IMO. I definitely agree with Cameron. I don't think he lasts the season.

Re: Cameron is a role player with a history of concussions

JMO, but If the Browns are counting on Johnny Football to eventually be the Starting QB and future face of the franchise, they've got another long dry spell to add to their historical issues of losing and rebuilding over and over. I don't think I'm alone in the opinion by a long shot. My guess is there are very few, even within the Browns organization who are feeling good about that draft choice right now.

Like any situation, it still remains to be seen. Maybe Manzel will come through his rehab in flying colors, finally mature in the process and become a consistent, productive QB in the NFL. He really has no more excuses left, or does he ?

This post was edited on 3/13 12:30 PM by GulfCoastLion

Steelers youth movement continues

sure the Browns suck but the Steelers aren't all that either. You won't need playoff tickets.

Steelers latest signing

C351AFC277E845CEAA4FFAF0D823AC18.jpg

You are a factory of sadness!....I'll see you Sunday (link)

"Its like they are playing a different sport than you!"

"All we do is pay you money to put us in a bad mood every week"

Classic!

Facotry of Sadness!

ADVERTISEMENT