ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks the #1 Seed at NCAAs?

dolecda

Jan 18, 2007
I am getting ahead of myself but it looks like Aaron, after the Bolen loss, has a great opportunity to earn the number one seed at the NCAAs!

Reactions: Lb4097
Top heavy weight with a few good guys. Brooks is the best of them all by far. He’s probably my second favorite lock to win behind Spencer at 125. Kemerer and Gable would have to be up there. Maybe Nick Lee and Deakin but the bother have a guy or two to contend with.

Someone needs to come up with a list of the weights you’re most confident in that the 1 seed will win.

Top heavy weight with a few good guys. Brooks is the best of them all by far. He’s probably my second favorite lock to win behind Spencer at 125. Kemerer and Gable would have to be up there. Maybe Nick Lee and Deakin but the bother have a guy or two to contend with.

Someone needs to come up with a list of the weights you’re most confident in that the 1 seed will win.

Good suggestion. This will be done after the seeds are released.

This is easy:

1. Brooks
2. Spencer
T3. Any other weight where PSU gets the top seed
T10. Every weight where PSU does not get the top seed

tenor.gif

I doubt I'd have Nick Lee very high on that list, unless you're just trolling Turk.

I feel very uncomfortable with this thread,please lets get through Big 10 before we talk about NCAA seeds.We are going to jinx AB.:oops:
I thought the "I am worried" messages went the way of the "beating Nico in the room" messages. Oh, wait.

ADVERTISEMENT