ADVERTISEMENT

Brooklyn Decker pregnant!

Hey fair, email me now please sir.
GLOV, I would like to but, in all seriousness, my wife she had no problems with me posting on this Board as long as I never revealed my identity or made contact with anyone. She's a bid paranoid because she had a family member who had a very serious problem after making contact on a chat Board. I know you're a good guy, but I did make the promise and I, regrettably, must keep it. I hope you understand.

Last edited:
GLOV, I would like to but, in all seriousness, my wife she had no problems with me posting on this Board as long as I never revealed my identity or made contact with anyone. She's a bid paranoid because she had a family member who had a very serious problem after making contact on a chat Board. I know you're a good guy, but I did make the promise and I, regrettably, must keep it. I hope you understand.

Ask her for permission just once to break this rule please.

Ask her for permission just once to break this rule please.
I asked her GLOV, and she said "a promise is a promise". The incident I mentioned about her family member was extremely serious and it it still fresh in her mind. I'm feel badly GLOV, but we've been married 42 years and one of the reasons is we keep our promises.

ADVERTISEMENT