ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back Joe!

Eurotrash1

Jun 26, 2015
Moorhead…I know he isn’t going to be the recruiter CJF has been. However, he knows the X’s and O’s of this game. Given the savings of what we pay Franklin? I think we could surround him with the recruiters we need. It hasn’t been the defense that’s killed this team. It’s all on the offense in my opinion.

Reactions: therod
Moorhead…I know he isn’t going to be the recruiter CJF has been. However, he knows the X’s and O’s of this game. Given the savings of what we pay Franklin? I think we could surround him with the recruiters we need. It hasn’t been the defense that’s killed this team. It’s all on the offense in my opinion.
He wasn’t good enough as our OC according to many on this board, but now he needs to be head coach. Let’s just throw out names, that’ll work.

He wasn’t good enough as our OC according to many on this board, but now he needs to be head coach. Let’s just throw out names, that’ll work.
lol, that's usually how it works, you are a good coach when you win and a bad one when you lose ;)

lol, that's usually how it works, you are a good coach when you win and a bad one when you lose ;)
Except on here, then you’re a good coach after you leave but not while you’re here (hello Bill O’Brien). 7-5 is suddenly better than 11-2 because of how we lost those 2 games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT