ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: Penn state football sexual extortion case

This is a story that should never go anywhere especially if the alleged sex acts never even took place in the lockeroom. Heck even it did and the story is PSU players caught in sex acts in lockeroom not much there UNLESS non consensual sex and there is a question of rape and it appears that is not the case. What you have is a caniving extortionist female and dumb ass football players involved in sex capades. Gossipy but hardly the national scandal.

This is a story that should never go anywhere especially if the alleged sex acts never even took place in the lockeroom. Heck even it did and the story is PSU players caught in sex acts in lockeroom not much there UNLESS non consensual sex and there is a question of rape and it appears that is not the case. What you have is a caniving extortionist female and dumb ass football players involved in sex capades. Gossipy but hardly the national scandal.
But isn't it abhorrent that college football players have sex? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! Plus they apparently get naked in the lockeroom.

I agree with most of the sentiment here....looks like a big bag of nothin.

Three other points:
  • Looks like this came to light last September or so. I have no idea who the players are that were involved but you can bet it had a lasting effect on them and the team (if they knew about it and they almost certainly did). If you are a young man, in today's America, and get accused/extorted that is a really scary thing and quite distracting to the team
  • I posted a comment several years ago about "Carlos Mexico" sending dic pics stating "if you are doing this you are a moron" (or something to that effect). I was SHOCKED several people admonished me stating that this was common, cool, and chic dug it.
  • As we all know with the media, there is the truth and there is the media's spin. Unfortunately, not everyone is as smart as me and throws away 90% of the media's spin today. So there is the truth and there is what people believe to be the truth. Outside of PA, nobody would want the truth on this story. Given PSU's history (JS), if this breaks nationally it will have a very negative spin on PSU football. Looks like CJF handled it perfectly, so far.

Players involved need to be gone. Period! Maybe they are. With everything that the university and the program has been through anything of this nature in the bloody locker room no matter how "innocent" can not be tolerated by Franklion. The bigger issue is if this happened in September and still Franklion got a huge extension that has to be under scrutiny, too. WTF! Zero tolerance Krafty!

Players involved need to be gone. Period! Maybe they are. With everything that the university and the program has been through anything of this nature in the bloody locker room no matter how "innocent" can not be tolerated by Franklion. The bigger issue is if this happened in September and still Franklion got a huge extension that has to be under scrutiny, too. WTF! Zero tolerance Krafty!
Depends on what happened. Says photos were of players in various stages of undress’. Were the kids parading around for the camera or were the photos taken with out their knowledge? If secretly taken the only one deserving banishment was the one that took the pics. If it was a show boating affair then they should all go.

Last edited:
Depends on what happened. Says photos were off players in various stages of undress’. Were the kids parading around for the camera or were the photos taken with out their knowledge? If secretly taken the only one deserving banishment was the one that took the pics. If it was a show boating affair then they should all go.
Agreed, think if you get caught having sex in the office after work or somehow take pics that show the business somehow? It's the kind of thing you get fired over. so if they were taking pics themselves and PSU logos are evident, they should be gone. Someone somehow such the pics, it's different. However if it was someone you brought in there who wasn't allowed access that still might be a thing to get punished over.

Reactions: MacNit07
From another site, if you go back through the timeline of last season and scrutinize the roster, you can probably figure out who the primary player was.

According to comments on Reddit a player that took pics in the locker room was kicked off the team. I have no idea how true that statement may be.

About 7-10 years ago our local swim club posted legalese/ cover your ass signs on the locker room/bathroom doors that said something to the effect of "No Photography in Locker Room." I remember thinking "No duh..."

Times have changed. Cellphones are extensions of young people's hands....

Common sense is no longer common.
Was it ever? They now have the means to do stupid so much easier.

Those apps are full of scamster weirdos- you get ones posing as chicks in the military but you chat enough u realize this is some dude at a computer in Guangnung Province.

Reactions: Obliviax
Agreed, think if you get caught having sex in the office after work or somehow take pics that show the business somehow? It's the kind of thing you get fired over. so if they were taking pics themselves and PSU logos are evident, they should be gone. Someone somehow such the pics, it's different. However if it was someone you brought in there who wasn't allowed access that still might be a thing to get punished over.
Not sure about kicking them off the team no matter what. Need to understand what happened exactly. To me there is a difference between 2 professionals in a corporate environment having sex in the office and this situation, college kids. Also they were extorted so need to understand the situation better. If they wete extorted and that is why the video is public then that is a gray area. There definitely needs to be discipline as the judgment and respect for the program seem to be nonexistent. Just not sure it goes to the point of expulsion from the team. Is it worse than being caught with marijuana or public intoxication or a DUI? I say no.

Not sure about kicking them off the team no matter what. Need to understand what happened exactly. To me there is a difference between 2 professionals in a corporate environment having sex in the office and this situation, college kids. Also they were extorted so need to understand the situation better. If they wete extorted and that is why the video is public then that is a gray area. There definitely needs to be discipline as the judgment and respect for the program seem to be nonexistent. Just not sure it goes to the point of expulsion from the team. Is it worse than being caught with marijuana or public intoxication or a DUI? I say no.
Well from reading it seems one is gone. But if they sent pics they took or late others take pics where PSU logos were visible, that's not good. Extortion is worse, of course, but a huge failure in judgment can still be punished if you are violating team rules or somehow doing something that is embarrassing to the university.
Is it worse than being caught with weed? Yes, a lot worse. Is it worse than a DUI, no, that can get someone killed. Is it worse than public intoxication, of hell yeah.

He played the first few games last year before disappearing and eventually transferring out. His disappearance coincides with the timeline of the events.
Rudolph, Jennings, and Holmes were gone by the first week of December. Jennings has yet to sign.

Reactions: bison13
Well from reading it seems one is gone. But if they sent pics they took or late others take pics where PSU logos were visible, that's not good. Extortion is worse, of course, but a huge failure in judgment can still be punished if you are violating team rules or somehow doing something that is embarrassing to the university.
Is it worse than being caught with weed? Yes, a lot worse. Is it worse than a DUI, no, that can get someone killed. Is it worse than public intoxication, of hell yeah.
I see your POV and if they knowingly took pics in the lockeroom then terrible judgment that should be punished harshly and kicked off. If they did not know about the pics/recording then different situation. Still terrible judgment but not as bad. I do think weed possession is as bad. I think it is illegal in PA, not sure about that but if they are breaking a law then certainly as bad.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
SIAP.... this was just on "Web of Lies" where a pedo posing as women was luring athletes into sending pics under the guise of modeling.

The goofball got 38 years.

I see your POV and if they knowingly took pics in the lockeroom then terrible judgment that should be punished harshly and kicked off. If they did not know about the pics/recording then different situation. Still terrible judgment but not as bad. I do think weed possession is as bad. I think it is illegal in PA, not sure about that but if they are breaking a law then certainly as bad.
Weed is sort of illegal but with medical cards LE doesn’t care as much as they once did. It saying they have cards but they just don’t look at it as harshly , LE in general.
They won’t hurt anyone unless maybe driving impaired .

I think we can all agree on this: once again the reputation of Penn State will be tarnished further. It might be time for some absolute and written restrictions about cell phone use by the players inside the football facilities with punishments outlined for violating the policies. I am not talking about a total ban on use, but photographic restrictions.

Reactions: MacNit07
I think we can all agree on this: once again the reputation of Penn State will be tarnished further. It might be time for some absolute and written restrictions about cell phone use by the players inside the football facilities with punishments outlined for violating the policies. I am not talking about a total ban on use, but photographic restrictions.
We have cultural rot in this country. These guys are given the opportunity of a lifetime and instead they are taking dirty pics in the locker room and whatever else is involved. Brainless.

I love the smell of fanboy desperation.
Figured there was some reason you had for not taking baths.

Wish I had me one of those official autographed pics of supercoach. Just not enough of a slobbering fanboy to get one I guess. LOL

WTF is that idiot displaying a #1 for? Most clueless would be the logical answer, obviously. Or maybe he was about to express a thought and realized that your head had shifted somewhat while up his ass. LOL

Reactions: bourbon n blues
We have cultural rot in this country. These guys are given the opportunity of a lifetime and instead they are taking dirty pics in the locker room and whatever else is involved. Brainless.
If the internet and cell phone cameras were around when all of us were teenagers or in our early 20’s, I’m betting we too would have a record of things we weren’t proud of.

If the internet and cell phone cameras were around when all of us were teenagers or in our early 20’s, I’m betting we too would have a record of things we weren’t proud of.
seinfeld-orgy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT