ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: Penn state football sexual extortion case

Figured there was some reason you had for not taking baths.

Wish I had me one of those official autographed pics of supercoach. Just not enough of a slobbering fanboy to get one I guess. LOL

WTF is that idiot displaying a #1 for? Most clueless would be the logical answer, obviously. Or maybe he was about to express a thought and realized that your head had shifted somewhat while up his ass. LOL
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your spiteful and malicious thoughts about yours truly and Coach Franklin. It absolutely made my day! Laughs are hard to come by these days, but the extent of your indignation and rage is the source amusement and entertainment for me. Ten more years!

I'm pleased and gratified to know that I can be classified as one of your many problems.
Coach Franklin agrees.
My problem? Hardly. I am just an interested alum. But I recognize underachiever and people in positions beyond their capability when I see them.

If the internet and cell phone cameras were around when all of us were teenagers or in our early 20’s, I’m betting we too would have a record of things we weren’t proud of.
Absolutely…everyone does it!

Man you haters are grasping at straws now.
So anyone who thinks that 11-11 and oversight that includes group sex in the locker room are haters? Alrighty then!

We all should have bosses like you. Give ‘em a big raise! Oh wait, that already happened!

So anyone who thinks that 11-11 and oversight that includes group sex in the locker room are haters? Alrighty then!

We all should have bosses like you. Give ‘em a big raise! Oh wait, that already happened!
Admit that like virtually everything else.....you have no idea what happened....yet you continue to run your mouth.

Reactions: Strick73
My problem? Hardly. I am just an interested alum. But I recognize underachiever and people in positions beyond their capability when I see them.
You are quite perspicacious. Stating you are an alum diminishes PSU more than this recent incident.

Yep, already happened and months later you are still whining.

Yep, already happened and months later you are still whining.
Congrats. You two children just made the ignore list.

Admit that like virtually everything else.....you have no idea what happened....yet you continue to run your mouth.
Running my mouth? I am just asking questions. Once we learn all of what happened and what took place then we can…Penn State has been secretive and lacking in transparency. And have continued to allow the University to have their brand damaged. Continuing what has been done since November 2011.

ADVERTISEMENT