ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS: Penn state football sexual extortion case

Reactions: bourbon n blues
I mean, it’s not good, but at least this explains PSU wanting to keep the records closed. While surely PR would be part of that, there was probably some consideration to help avoid embarrassment of the student victims.
This might have something to do with it: "That is when Victim 2 told police he shared the videos of a group sex act and other videos recorded from within Penn State’s locker room that showed the athletes in various stages of undress."

This might have something to do with it: "That is when Victim 2 told police he shared the videos of a group sex act and other videos recorded from within Penn State’s locker room that showed the athletes in various stages of undress."
This doesn’t jive for me. “Group sex act” and pictures of undressed people aren’t exactly one in the same.

In a locker room, I would expect people to be in various stages of undress so this part is nothing but media exploitation. Group sex????????????????
Exactly. I’m not getting “group sex” out of this article, aside from them using the term “group sex”. But with today’s media, accuracy and facts aren’t exactly important details to concern themselves with.

Exactly. I’m not getting “group sex” out of this article, aside from them using the term “group sex”. But with today’s media, accuracy and facts aren’t exactly important details to concern themselves with.
Comparing the public version of the Sandusky incidents to this story, I am not surprised if it's a bit sensationalized in order to generate clicks.

I do not currently have ESPN. Has the story hit the ticker yet?

Reactions: Obliviax
Comparing the public version of the Sandusky incidents to this story, I am not surprised if it's a bit sensationalized in order to generate clicks.

I do not currently have ESPN. Has the story hit the ticker yet?
Only when McQ goes to CJF to report it

Reactions: creamery freak
What a very poorly written article. Was the group sex act in the locker room or was it a separate incident? Can’t tell from how this is written.....probably intentionally vague so as to spread rumors and get attention.

What a very poorly written article. Was the group sex act in the locker room or was it a separate incident? Can’t tell from how this is written.....probably intentionally vague so as to spread rumors and get attention.
Agree....may be some sort of sword swinging or (faux?) masturbation thing...not necessarily physical contact sex. In any case these guys got duped and used.

I teach high school and kids film just about anything...I got a haircut yesterday and my recent former student barber told me what outfit I wore to a recent graduation party...except he wasn't there. Someone had filmed my arrival and apparently it went "viral" in some sort of group chat/forum/Insta-Chat thing. Viewed hundreds of times from a party attended by 50 total people. For better or usually worse- everything has a digital life of its own nowadays...

Bottom line is that PSU doesn't need any more self inflicted wounds. Regrettable all around....however glad Victim #2 had the sense to get law enforcement involved.

Ugh....

Agree....may be some sort of sword swinging or (faux?) masturbation thing...not necessarily physical contact sex. In any case these guys got duped and used.

I teach high school and kids film just about anything...I got a haircut yesterday and my recent former student barber told me what outfit I wore to a recent graduation party...except he wasn't there. Someone had filmed my arrival and apparently it went "viral" in some sort of group chat/forum/Insta-Chat thing. Viewed hundreds of times from a party attended by 50 total people. For better or usually worse- everything has a digital life of its own nowadays...

Bottom line is that PSU doesn't need any more self inflicted wounds. Regrettable all around....however glad Victim #2 had the sense to get law enforcement involved.

Ugh....
friend of mine is CIO for a big corporation and he has this really good lecture he developed for kids about filming/ photo everything and putting it on internet. He said back in day we were admonished "that will go on your permanent record" and he shows picture of old file cabinet. Now as soon as something on web it is basically there forever as in permanent. Not sure impact he has on kids but Joe P used to se Dorothy Fuldheim quote "youth is a disease fro. which we all recover".

I’ve read multiple articles on this and it would appear they are separate acts. There were pictures or videos from the locker room as well as what they refer to as a group sex act that was videoed. I assume that was a threesome or foursome.

Folks need to quit blaming the media every freaking time. LOL.

I realize that, if your sole source of "news" is RWNJ disinformation and misinformation, you might tend to become skeptical of the "news" over time...having been burned so many, many times, over and over. . .

Get your heads around questioning your normal sources for your "information," instead of credible news stories. LOL

It seems pretty obvious that there is a group sex video.

Denial of that is pointless, and ought to embarass the deniers....if they had ever shown the ability to be embarrassed..

However, it is not alleged that the group sex was abusive in nature.....so, I assume it was likely a consensual situation.

Just what PSU needs. Jeebus

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Victims? Don't send pictures of your junk to randos on the internet, don't end up looking like a moron.
I somewhat agree. But good luck trying to talk common sense into a stupid teenager. And they are victims, of extortion. Whoever did that should be arrested and pay to the fullest extent of the law

Last edited:
Am I interpreting this correctly....PSU football players were the victims not the female who did the extortion. As for the group sex act, yes lewd, but it must have been consensual because there are no rape allegations. This is seedy and not a good thing for the program as it reeks of undisciplined, reckless behavior but no football players broke any laws from what I can tell. Thus probably not a big story because of that unless they uncover more. The group sex acts involving football players probably happen more than we would like to think but they are at private parties, not recorded and not in the freakin lockeroom.

Am I interpreting this correctly....PSU football players were the victims not the female who did the extortion. As for the group sex act, yes lewd, but it must have been consensual because there are no rape allegations. This is seedy and not a good thing for the program as it reeks of undisciplined, reckless behavior but no football players broke any laws from what I can tell. Thus probably not a big story because of that unless they uncover more. The group sex acts involving football players probably happen more than we would like to think but they are at private parties, not recorded and not in the freakin lockeroom.
There is no telling if the players were taking part in sexual activity or just someone else. The only known player involvement were as victims and photos of players in some state of undress

This a university is in need of a good kick in the rear end and some leadership that is willing to deliver it. Someone like Bryce Jordan. Ain’t going to get it from Franklin. Like Onion Dip and Sandy, CJF is soft and too much of a coddler. You see it reflected by the posture of the football team’s on the field product…soft and undisciplined…a bad combination.

This a university is in need of a good kick in the rear end and some leadership that is willing to deliver it. Someone like Bryce Jordan. Ain’t going to get it from Franklin. Like Onion Dip and Sandy, CJF is soft and too much of a coddler. You see it reflected by the posture of the football team’s on the field product…soft and undisciplined…a bad combination.
They need a manly man like you!

Reactions: DCRob
I agree. It’s intentionally written in that order two times….in order to infer the group sex act was within the locker room. But really there appears to be a group sex act filmed somewhere and then other videos from the locker room showing exactly what would be expected…various stages of undress. Not that there should even be videos or posted online. :-/

Last edited:
I agree. It’s intentionally written in that order two times….in order to infer the group sex act was within the locker room. But really there appears to be a group sex act filmed somewhere and then other videos from the locker room showing exactly what would be expected…various stages of undress. Not that they should be either videos or posted online. :-/
Exactly. Need to generate a scandal somehow.

Reactions: bison13
These young guys have no idea what they mess with when they randomly hook up.

ADVERTISEMENT