ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Dalton Perry commits to PSU

Last edited:
41-2 and state champ as a freshman.

Reactions: diggerpup
o6y1DE8.jpg

Recently seen with coach David Taylor, right.

Is he going to forego his next 3 years of PIAA and and just train at M2 and NLWC?
Is this the new trend? I could see this being the new way. Does PIAA mean much anymore? Levi is 10x better off from by passing his senior year for NLWC

Is it just me, but I don’t care if we get a freshman commitment regardless if he just won states. There is so much projection and time in front of this. It could be 5 year until we see him in blue/white.
Further comment, I’d be excited if Bassetts announced they loved Penn State because optically it would just seem like we dominate
the recruiting front, but with so many injuries, kids changing mind, not developing, etc. I just feel eh with all of this.

Further comment, I’d be excited if Bassetts announced they loved Penn State because optically it would just seem like we dominate
the recruiting front, but with so many injuries, kids changing mind, not developing, etc. I just feel eh with all of this.
Further comment: Adam Busiello.

Further comment: Adam Busiello.
There are generational talent kids without a doubt. Spencer Lee comes to mind.
I got really excited about the Penn State commitment announcement, but this just makes me feel like why would they even feel the need to do this. I don’t like the preliminary judgment. He’s 5 months into high school, figure that out first before making a college decision.
I was on the same team as an undefeated state champ Freshman in AAA. Won everything, got hurt the next fall and was never the same. Still was awesome, but not 3x NCAA champ awesome like the world was predicting.

Reactions: Flying_Tiger
There are generational talent kids without a doubt. Spencer Lee comes to mind.
I got really excited about the Penn State commitment announcement, but this just makes me feel like why would they even feel the need to do this. I don’t like the preliminary judgment. He’s 5 months into high school, figure that out first before making a college decision.
I was on the same team as an undefeated state champ Freshman in AAA. Won everything, got hurt the next fall and was never the same. Still was awesome, but not 3x NCAA champ awesome like the world was predicting.
Full disclosure, Bassets make me feel a little uncomfortable with the media/attention road show they put on, but that could just be me not understanding kids these days. I just wouldn’t want the unnecessary pressure on my kids from the unnecessary attention.

Because he can’t drive to Penn State or M2
without his mom or dad taking him.
I know a lot of kids who basically decided on college by around his age, whether it's because parents went there or they were ambitious very early in life and had goals (Ivy League schools) or they just knew it was what made financial sense (the local state school) None of these kids were athletes even.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT