ADVERTISEMENT

Braxton Miller in a little hot water

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
took a photo with his personal rehab trainer with a product prominently displayed. Was this some kind of payment or barter for product/services?

17354242-mmmain.png

He sells the product like a bunch of other college football players. No issue there. Issue is using his likeness in advertising which is a no-no with the NCAA.

I am not sure if Braxton would be in hot water for this as I am an Advocare distributor. They are nutrition/weight loss/workout supplements. they actually are one of the only ones allowed in the NFL. they are really awesome and approved by higher standards than the FDA

That said none of their endorsers are paid. I don't know if his trainer gave him and cash, but Advocare themselves will not pay them. Drew Brees and Alex Smith are endorsers..

Emmert and Delany will be so pissed! They probably will fine PSU another 20 million. And Barron and the BOT will pay it!!!

hehe uhh dude, going a little loose with the FDA "approved" eh?
As if this was a pharma product. No, it is a supplement.

I think FDA "allowed" is more like it. "allowed by the NFL"? So are fish oil tablets and multi vitamins.

Lastly, this sounds like a pyramid scheme just like Herbalife
This post was edited on 3/26 10:24 AM by Sandinista!

Also, who endorses something for free?

Why would any of those guys do that when GNC or someone else would gladly pay? This is one of the ways all those girls on Instagram make money - they hock coffee body scrub and other nonsense while looking hot.

10956721_1563416703936313_1980467891_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT