ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Short: Come and have a beer with me

BrandonShort43

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2018
I'm trying to meet as many alumni in person as possible. As part of that I'm hosting happy hours in a few towns at the end of April. Would love to meet with as many of you as possible. Just go onto my website bshort4psu.com or facebook page @bshort4psu to register. Hope to see you then!

Thursday April 19 - Washington DC, City Tap House Dupont
Monday April 23 - Pittsburgh, Location to be announced
Tuesday April 24 - Harrisburg, Arooga's Rt15
Wednesday April 25 - Philadelphia, Field House
Friday April 27 - New York City, Public House

Will also be doing events in State College the weekend of BW but trying to get them finalized

I'm trying to meet as many alumni in person as possible. As part of that I'm hosting happy hours in a few towns at the end of April. Would love to meet with as many of you as possible. Just go onto my website bshort4psu.com or facebook page @bshort4psu to register. Hope to see you then!

Will also be doing events in State College the weekend of BW but trying to get them finalized
See you B/W weekend for sure.

Reactions: BrandonShort43

Chicago!?!!

ADVERTISEMENT