Braeden Davis commits to the good guys

Willie to Cael after the 2023 cycle is done:
bring-money-bring-me-the-money.gif

swim-swimming.gif

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Big prize here.
- Fargo 16U champ in 2019.
- Fargo JR champ this year.
- Won Who's #1 this year 15-7 over NJ's Joe DeLuca, who just dominated Beast of the East.

I presume this means we're out on McGowan.
As long as McGowen is......I am not counting him out as a PSU 133. Of course with Davis and Howard on board......who knows. Well....Cael does :)

Is this in reference to a comment that was in here a few weeks ago where I questioned if Willie was really who brought someone to the team?
Just messing with you. I actually can’t remember who was mildly criticizing recruiting this year, but I think you may have been.

One of my old high school sports coaches used to use this line (I don’t know his name but his initials are (full name) ) when calling 1 of us out for being a knucklehead, goofing around, etc

#1 113 pounder? Is he going to be big enough to be a legit 125 pounder? Also, has anyone heard how he is doing against Nico in the room?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
#1 113 pounder? Is he going to be big enough to be a legit 125 pounder? Also, has anyone heard how he is doing against Nico in the room?
He committed to PSU....not PITT. Doubt if he's driving 100 miles to find out :)
PS: The answer is still yes :)

How many kids are less than 125 2 years into college, 1/100th of 1%?

I wrestled 98 as a Freshman in HS, and graduated college at 6'2" 195

Who wins Gibson, Mcgowen, Perry or Davis? Is there room for all of them? Could Steen beat any of them?

Wasn’t Cenzo, Nolf, DT, Zain,RBY, Nico and Nick Lee all 103 or 106 their freshmen year.

Wasn’t Cenzo, Nolf, DT, Zain,RBY, Nico and Nick Lee all 103 or 106 their freshmen year.

check out this crazy 106 bracket from Cenzo’s 9th grade year.

Division 1 wrestlers from that bracket:

Vincenzo Joseph
Michael Kemerer
Scottie Parker
Dom Forys
Ethan Lizak
Tyrone Klump
Kenny Yanovich
Jake Gromacki
Zach Fuentes
Zach Elvin
Dan Martoccio

I count 11 Division 1 wrestlers, many of them starters and several all-Americans in one high school state bracket… in a state with split brackets (separate for large vs small schools). Crazy.

edit: I think there are six NQ’s among those 11. Again… crazy!

Last edited:
He isn't 113 anymore. Ranked #4 at 120 by both Flo and MS. Wrestled at 120 a couple weeks ago and 125 last week.
He was also still only 16 this past summer when he won Fargo (per an interview on USA Wrestling’s YouTube page), so likely still filling out.

check out this crazy 106 bracket from Cenzo’s 9th grade year.

Division 1 wrestlers from that bracket:

Vincenzo Joseph
Michael Kemerer
Scottie Parker
Dom Forys
Ethan Lizak
Tyrone Klump
Kenny Yanovich
Jake Gromacki
Zach Fuentes
Zach Elvin
Dan Martoccio

I count 11 Division 1 wrestlers, many of them starters and several all-Americans in one high school state bracket… in a state with split brackets (separate for large vs small schools). Crazy.

edit: I think there are six NQ’s among those 11. Again… crazy!
Mcpat, You clearly pointed out Pennsylvania Wrestling!

That is why Cael has a Pennsylvania driver's license and not an Iowa one in his wallet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT