ADVERTISEMENT

Braeden Davis commits to the good guys

Big prize here.
- Fargo 16U champ in 2019.
- Fargo JR champ this year.
- Won Who's #1 this year 15-7 over NJ's Joe DeLuca, who just dominated Beast of the East.

I presume this means we're out on McGowan.
Correct, I'm guessing Cael picked him over MA McGowan.

Shapiro, Arnold, Mullen will also be major targets in 2023 also.

Reloading ....

BTW, we were not among Davis' finalists, list made public 2 months ago: Michigan, Sparty, Goofers, Oklahoma, OKST.

Kinda backs up that idea that Cael gets in late on kids during recruiting process or no? I don’t follow when exactly coaches can start contacting Jrs or anything like that but crazy just 2 months later we get a commit from a kid that didn’t even have them on his list.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Kinda backs up that idea that Cael gets in late on kids during recruiting process or no? I don’t follow when exactly coaches can start contacting Jrs or anything like that but crazy just 2 months later we get a commit from a kid that didn’t even have them on his list.
Maybe, not sure if this was late contact or a late push.

BTW, turns out he visited for the Lehigh match.

A couple comments he made after beating Deluca. Said he just looked at it like it was just another match…less pressure that way. Then went on to say he doesn’t really show emotions on mat but was mad at himself because he knows he could have beaten Deluca worse than he did.

I like his attitude. Lol

A couple comments he made after beating Deluca. Said he just looked at it like it was just another match…less pressure that way. Then went on to say he doesn’t really show emotions on mat but was mad at himself because he knows he could have beaten Deluca worse than he did.

I like his attitude. Lol

better-call-saul-gif.gif

Correct, I'm guessing Cael picked him over MA McGowan.

Shapiro, Arnold, Mullen will also be major targets in 2023 also.

Reloading ....
Or McGowan told Cael "no thanks". Guessing we’ll probably never know.

There's no need to cut Willie's stipend. But he still owes us 1 year of refund for slacking off this past off season and letting Ryan get the first 1-2-3 punch before Cael. 😜

There's no need to cut Willie's stipend. But he still owes us 1 year of refund for slacking off this past off season and letting Ryan get the first 1-2-3 punch before Cael. 😜
It’s all in the makeup of the current roster. It was inevitable to happen. Besides, You’re gonna forget all about that when you see Caels next recruiting class. :)

In three other years, Willie only got us one top 10 recruit.

Zain, Cenzo, and Carter were 3 pretty good recruiting classes by themselves.

Big prize here.
- Won Who's #1 this year 15-7 over NJ's Joe DeLuca, who just dominated Beast of the East.

Ok, great news. Seems like we offered and he accepted really quick.

FWIW, I promise to never say anything negative about him when he beats the 5th ranked guy in the country as a freshman.

Big prize here.

So is he the best option out there a must get. Not too familiar with this kid

Reactions: TheGLOV
Didn't watch a ton on the kid, but from what I've seen, he looks solid. Stance seems to be a bit unorthodox, but if it works, it works. Seems to have a real nice dump from watching the who's number one match. Seems to have a great "feel" while wrestling. His accomplishments speak for themselves. Glad to have him, and looking forward to seeing him wear the blue and white. Welcome aboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT