Braeden Davis commits to the good guys

Raw Daddy

Nov 16, 2014
Mcpat, You clearly pointed out Pennsylvania Wrestling!

That is why Cael has a Pennsylvania driver's license and not an Iowa one in his wallet.
In AA that year in that same weight had Darian Cruz and Korbin Myers. Ruff Ro.

Reactions: mcpat

crablegs1

Feb 27, 2009
I dont know, is he? He doesn't look small to me but maybe he is.
I think if Spencer was a normal human being hed be a guy that you think is being held back by size. Don’t think he has much of a cut when he is training hard during season. Maybe has to drop a few pounds each week, but definitely less than a normal D1 125.

Last edited:

impalanut

Jan 1, 2015
The ref really made them wrestle, not close to stalling. Should all be called like this.

Divided42

Feb 3, 2005
Wasn’t Cenzo, Nolf, DT, Zain,RBY, Nico and Nick Lee all 103 or 106 their freshmen year.
As you mention, lots of really good wrestlers that end up as middle and upperweights wrestle 106/103 as freshman. Zach Thomusseit, DTs former teammate at St Paris Graham wrestled 103 as a frosh in high school and AA’d as a heavyweight in college. DT is an usual case though, he wrestled 112 as a high school junior, not many future 86 kilo guys wrestle that low as a junior in high school .

Reactions: kevin310

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
As you mention, lots of really good wrestlers that end up as middle and upperweights wrestle 106/103 as freshman. Zach Thomusseit, DTs former teammate at St Paris Graham wrestled 103 as a frosh in high school and AA’d as a heavyweight in college. DT is an usual case though, he wrestled 112 as a high school junior, not many future 86 kilo guys wrestle that low as a junior in high school .

My favorite matchup that seemed improbable:
  • DT wrestled 112 as a HS Junior
  • Mike Evans wrestled 189 as a senior at Blair Academy
  • They wrestled for the 165# Big Ten championship in 2012

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
He is in great hands. This kid is going to be a PSU stud. His dad is going to take over for crazy Uncle Tony. Hopefully Tony let’s him borrow the Necklace