ADVERTISEMENT

Bradley

McQueary himself, if he had an ounce of integrity, would have his lawyer call that paper.
Well, we know the answer to that "if". And were I Tom Bradley, I wouldn't be appearing on a show with the likes of Mark Madden. That should be beneath him.

Mark Madden is an idiot.

This is the guy who was one of the early proponents of a child sex slavery ring in State College. He's not playing with a full deck. From 2011...

In April, Pittsburgh radio host Mark Madden wrote a story revealing Penn State for much of the cover-up of Jerry Sandusky‘s alleged child rape that has been exposed in the past week. While it didn’t raise many eyebrows back then, six months later it looks to be incredibly accurate. On Thursday morning, just hours after legendary head coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier were fired by the school’s board of trustees, Madden was asked on WEEI’s The Dennis and Callahan Show what he believes the next piece of news will be. What he said was twice as shocking as anything that’s been released thus far. “I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,” Madden told John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. “I hear there’s a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation — and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can — that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak.”

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2011/11/jerry-sand...t-young-boys-to-rich-donors-says-mark-madden/

Madden also ignoring that McQueary testified that he told Bradley about the incident

Reactions: nits74
"Bradley's hire has drawn faint cries of nepotism: He is the brother of Steelers team orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Bradley. It has drawn slightly louder cries of outrage from those who feel the Steelers shouldn't hire someone who was on staff with Sandusky at Penn State. “Surely he must have known!” Full disclosure: Bradley previously did a weekly segment on my radio show, and I consider him a friend. So his hiring won't trigger me to re-open an investigation into the Sandusky era at Creepy Valley. Did Bradley hear whispers? I can't believe he didn't. But I don't know."​

Gee, that's some "friend."

Nice to see Madden rationalizing away the hiring of an alleged "rape enabler" in the name of football glory.

Last edited:
Back in his early days on WTAE radio, before Steelers-Browns games, Madden use to joke that Lou Grozza (sp?), an iconic Browns place kicker of earlier times known as "Lou the Toe" got his nickname because he used to sodomize little boys with his big toe. I wonder now if he'd like to take ownership of that little bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUPride1
Madden does these things for the reaction which you guys at giving him. He loves the fact anyone would react in anyway to this. He believes that proves him right about this being "Creepy Valley" and that our fan base is a "cult"

I can’t believe I clicked the link. Terribly written, absurd, and unprofessional. madden is maddening. Idiot.

He is a f!#$&(g %!$%>/ that deserves a cinder block and chain

But Bradley isn't Mike McQueary, the assistant coach who witnessed Sandusky raping a boy.

Bradley isn't Joe Paterno, who left an electronic trail of his knowledge and was in charge at Penn State in a way that went far beyond football.

These statements 6+ years after the fact which have been proven to be both inaccurate testimony and coordinated OAG-OGBOT fabrications based upon a Politically constructed "Story" as told in the factually barren Grand Jury Presentment document and a discredited "Freeh Investigation" (legally now an "opinion paper" generating $8.6M fees which could not support ANY of its "conclusions" with anything like facts). THIS is why you can not let media fiction continue in the public's view. Laws need to be changed!!!

Each "media lie" - of which the above quotes are examples - reinforces the ability of creating a future media misinformation piece to create more lies . These new media "stories" can now be based upon historical statements which are unproven &/or false &/or constructed not to inform the public, but to destroy a targeted reputation. Without question....This is what has happened since 2012!!!

We have watched how an engineered media-blitz that can be created (out of speculation, hidden agendas and collusion) to effect the LEGAL OUTCOMES of our courts (C/S/S best example). This is a fundamental corruption of the entire American legal system - this HAS TO STOP!!!

From the beginning, I have pointed out that libel, slander and legal media responsibility laws NEED TO BE UPDATED in a way that this form of propaganda and targeted media-based legal abuse is eliminated.

Do we have any elected officials that will work to correct these laws so that this kind of media abuse is eliminated and that a pollution of the public mind becomes a thing of the past??? I doubt it....after all - we only elect officials so that they can participate in crimes which result in their own personal financial gains - you expect them to work for the public good and protect those that elected them - NO WAY! Personal profit and maintaining political power is our elected official's only concern. ------ This is unfortunately SAD, but true.

So you post a link to mark madden's latest bowel movement w/ no warning? Why?

ADVERTISEMENT