ADVERTISEMENT

Bosa and three other players to miss O$U opener against Va Tech

The only reason Penn State has been targeted is that the bot, then the media, and then freeh tried to implicate JoePa, the big name. Of course, this narrative with respect to JoePa has been shown to be false, but idiots out there can't accept that. They still like the idea of JoePa's legacy being destroyed even though he followed the law and was no way involved in a cover-up. It still hasn't been proven that anyone at Penn State was involved in a cover-up.

Of course. If anyone really cared about the issue of child abuse, they would turn their attention toward their own communities instead of the constant finger pointing toward PSU. They actually enjoy the entire thing.....because of sports rivalry. Who has the problem?

In my experience, this board of late makes it more difficult to enjoy reasonable conversation than many. That's not absurd, just an observation......and it just doesn't have to be that way, unless of course that is your intent

Funny, it's only when you show up... Coincidence?

I appreciate the sentiment.....I can only speak from my own experience and that which is evident on this board. Is that what you call good hearted smack talk? Clearly our experiences differ and that's ok.....In my experience, this board of late makes it more difficult to enjoy reasonable conversation than many. That's not absurd, just an observation......and it just doesn't have to be that way, unless of course that is your intent

I can assure you it's not easy being a Nittany Lion in Buckeye Country. I have faced my fair share of garbage. Isn't that to be expected? This board is almost entirely PSUers. What did you expect?

I can assure you it's not easy being a Nittany Lion in Buckeye Country. I have faced my fair share of garbage. Isn't that to be expected? This board is almost entirely PSUers. What did you expect?

I have no doubt you have seen the dregs....our fan base has more than its fair share of low life's. That said, let's all pray that the lowest life form of any fan base need not dictate the entire environment. Why should we not expect civil discourse in a controlled environment unless of course that is not the object? I will always assume it is and conduct myself in a manner consistent with that of my hosts.....and I always have for these 8 years or so. True, I am a rival fan, but also a fan 364 days a year.....it was so much easier in years past. Best of luck to your Nits, if the Oline improves as anticipated and young Hack improves his decision making,
I see a formidable PSU for 2015.....I'll be rooting for you

Reactions: berkland4
Of course. If anyone really cared about the issue of child abuse, they would turn their attention toward their own communities instead of the constant finger pointing toward PSU. They actually enjoy the entire thing.....because of sports rivalry. Who has the problem?
It's even more pathetic when someone a little more visible than a message board mook (e.g. Desmond Howard) seems almost gleeful in discussing how our program is tarnished. If it was Michigan, he'd be saying exactly what most of us are saying about it.

He seems to revel in it still while grown ups like Herbie are able to properly separate the criminality from the team, program and school.

I have no doubt you have seen the dregs....our fan base has more than its fair share of low life's. That said, let's all pray that the lowest life form of any fan base need not dictate the entire environment. Why should we not expect civil discourse in a controlled environment unless of course that is not the object? I will always assume it is and conduct myself in a manner consistent with that of my hosts.....and I always have for these 8 years or so. True, I am a rival fan, but also a fan 364 days a year.....it was so much easier in years past. Best of luck to your Nits, if the Oline improves as anticipated and young Hack improves his decision making,
Our O-line has struggled for sure. It was rough watching Hack get sacked over and over last year. But it was cool to see his perseverance. The bogus sanctions that limited scholarships didn't help and no matter what anyone thinks is the truth, it certainly had nothing to do with these kids. Football is a proud tradition for both of these universities. I, like you, hope that people can keep it in perspective. They are both excellent institutions of higher learning.

Reactions: tbux
Our O-line has struggled for sure. It was rough watching Hack get sacked over and over last year. But it was cool to see his perseverance. The bogus sanctions that limited scholarships didn't help and no matter what anyone thinks is the truth, it certainly had nothing to do with these kids. Football is a proud tradition for both of these universities. I, like you, hope that people can keep it in perspective. They are both excellent institutions of higher learning.

Both of these outstanding schools have much to be proud of, and our football heritage is but one of the elements that has placed us among the elite for generations and for that we are both blessed.

Things are looking bright at PSU and I for one am hopeful that Coach Franklin continues his progress at restoring the Nittany Lions back where they belong and am optimistic that he will be successful....good luck

Your conference's officials and frontoffice personnel are some of the biggest low-life POS involved in the entrie equation, so your first sentence about PSU having seen some of the dregs of this conference is sadly spot on. Good to know all you "classy" tO$U fans regret all the gifted, undeserving BS you've been given over the years....it really warms the heart.

Your conference's officials and frontoffice personnel are some of the biggest low-life POS involved in the entrie equation, so your first sentence about PSU having seen some of the dregs of this conference is sadly spot on. Good to know all you "classy" tO$U fans regret all the gifted, undeserving BS you've been given over the years....it really warms the heart.

We have all seen some the dregs Sparky, your mere presence assures all of that pleasure......why they even let you continue to sully the good name of this board is one of life's great mysteries.....I guess every enterprise needs a carny side show......well done you've arrived. Joy, I have found the ignore button, from this point forward your screeching drivel shall only fall on the ears of your own ilk....few tho they are to be sure

We have all seen some the dregs Sparky, your mere presence assures all of that pleasure......why they even let you continue to sully the good name of this board is one of life's great mysteries.....I guess every enterprise needs a carny side show......well done you've arrived. Joy, I have found the ignore button, from this point forward your screeching drivel shall only fall on the ears of your own ilk....few tho they are to be sure

Shouldn't you be administering self-promoting lectures about how classy Vonn Bell and your scumbag officials are? See hotlink below:

How the replay officials blew the Vonn Bell interception call in the Ohio State-Penn State game

From the article:
"I think I caught it," Bell said. "My hands were on the ball, I rolled over."

Bell then filibustered, talking about making the play for his team. As to whether he thought he got away with one?

"I thought I made the play," Bell said. "I believe in what I got, and God blessed me."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT