ADVERTISEMENT

Bo's Next Event July 3rd, and UCF Series Fights

Dana loved the increased viewership tonight.. Bring Bo back and again high viewership. It's smart business.
Yeah, hard to believe this was not pre-planned. Bo gets another fight, probably a chunk of change, Dana gets another boost in ratings for his contender series, UFC and Bo get about 4 weeks of publicity with people talking about the contract decision ahead of his next fight, etc. Bo had a pretty big smile on his face right after DW made the announcement so I'm guessing this was worked out in everyone's favor.

The guy getting outgrappled for 3 rounds before getting a late triangle does not bode well for his chances against Bo. Bo is going to completely dominate this guy and this time he will get a contract. I’m glad they did it this way though. He gets a second fight right away on a big platform where a lot of people are going to see him. I’m just hoping it goes into the second round so we can see a bit more of Bo’s skills

giphy.gif

HaHa...you fixed it!

So I am putting $50 on Bo to win every fight. So far I am up $2.50. when he wins tonight, i will be up $5.00. the +2000 odds will take me a while to build up my betting account, but it beats losing.🙂

I know a guy that was doing the same thing with Mike Tyson. :mad:
If he started at Mike's first pro fight and ended with the Douglas fight, he would have made some dough. As long as he bet the same each time.

I say definite contracts for the first 2 fight winners. 60-70% Jenkins gets one. Not certain Patterson get one. Big one next :)

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT