ADVERTISEMENT

Bo's Next Event July 3rd, and UCF Series Fights

Well......they are in the second fight of the night so I am guessing Bo goes last. ESPN+ has a good program going. Lots of info on fighters.
Second fight is over.....good fight. Next fight featherweights so definitely no Bo :) 3 more fights ....Bo will be the last......probably about 10:00Pm
* Featherweights ends in less than 2 minutes. Pretty certain Erik Silva gets a contract tonight. Guaranteed we will see him again.
2 more fights left
Heavyweight fight was.....ummmm......the ad pop-ups were probably more entertaining :)
BO IS NEXT!
Bo is calm.....surprise. His opponent is in much better shape than in that amateur KO loss on video here. About to start!
BO WITH A REAR NAKED in the first

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
watch it here

Reactions: nittinsc
Is Bo up next?
It's over....BO BY REAR NAKED in 1st @ 1:02. Dang......takedown........front neck crank ...spun around and got the rear naked

BO does NOT get a contract tonight :(. Dana said one more contender series fight and if you win....you are in.

Last edited:
Reactions: creamery freak
Damn, Bo didn't earn a contract. White wants him in another contender series. He was by far the most dominant performer.

I think he should have gotten a contract, but Bo doesn’t seem to upset.

They’re doing Bo a favor. He needs fight experience and no one is going to take a fight with him outside of something like the contender series where a good showing gets you a UFC contract.
Good point. He needs fights to build up a professional resume.

Reactions: AndEEss
Yeah. I gotta agree with Dana and from sounds of it so does Bo. He said in post fight interview that he hasn't even been hit yet and needs to be tested there. Impressive showing nonetheless...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT