ADVERTISEMENT

BOOO YAAAA!!!!

cyrizzle

Jan 10, 2010
Huge win today, and now we have momentum on our side. I like our chances tomorrow against a Purdue team we should have beat. We have been playing ball and are used to the do or die mentality, while they will be going into this game cold. Good chance we can get up on them early tomorrow! We are!!!

Originally posted by cyrizzle:
Huge win today, and now we have momentum on our side. I like our chances tomorrow against a Purdue team we should have beat. We have been playing ball and are used to the do or die mentality, while they will be going into this game cold. Good chance we can get up on them early tomorrow! We are!!!
Just remember that Purdue is rested. They haven't played two tough games in two days.

True, Purdue is rested, BUT PSU is in a zone right now. I believe they can beat Purdue. Purdue caught us at the buzzer with a hail Mary 3 pointer and got us in OT. IF we have a lead at last TV TO we can win.

An O-Reb 3 pter, because we failed to block out...

Probably more like an off-sides call that moves a 55 yd game winning field goal to 50 yds, if we are using the football analogies ;-)

Originally posted by Howie'81:
Originally posted by cyrizzle:
Just remember that Purdue is rested. They haven't played two tough games in two days.
True, but they will play one tough game in one day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT