ADVERTISEMENT

Bono to Wisconsin

Yea because this years team will be better than last years team. From this years team their will be one starter leaving after the 2019 season and that is Christensen. Realistically the Badgers could have 10 qualifiers this year.. Cupboard is pretty bare.

If you were a Rutgers fan (or a coach, for that matter), you'd be guaranteeing a national championship with that roster. ;)

Reactions: kirbycroft
If you were a Rutgers fan (or a coach, for that matter), you'd be guaranteeing a national championship with that roster. ;)
I may be biased towards the Badgers but I am not stupid. lol We won't be competing for a national title, but we will push for top 10.

Wow, surprises all week for me! Hahn to SDSU, and now McDougal going to Wisconsin. I wonder what his connection to Bono would be?

Wow, surprises all week for me! Hahn to SDSU, and now McDougal going to Wisconsin. I wonder what his connection to Bono would be?
Bono stated in an interview he tried to get McDonough to come out to SDSU as an assistant. I don't know if their is much of a connection besides McDonough was at Iowa and Bono wrestled/coached at Iowa State?

Just guessing, but when Spencer was in Iowa for the trials and shortly after verbaled to Iowa if i remember correctly Spencer hung out with McDonough.

The kid was pretty solid from a fundamental and technique standpoint. If he has the ability to bond with kids and recruit successfully combined with wrestling intelligence he should be a great asset to Bono and Wisconsin.

Reactions: matter7172
with SDSU and Wisky making bold moves, it probably hampers future goofer recruiting

Just guessing, but when Spencer was in Iowa for the trials and shortly after verbaled to Iowa if i remember correctly Spencer hung out with McDonough.

The kid was pretty solid from a fundamental and technique standpoint. If he has the ability to bond with kids and recruit successfully combined with wrestling intelligence he should be a great asset to Bono and Wisconsin.

Solid is always a good description for a resume like that. A good get for Bono.

Solid is always a good description for a resume like that. A good get for Bono.
Not sure how to read your response to my post. Most times you seem to be looking for a slight, even if it requires interjection.

I hope "solid", "great" and "asset" were not adjectives used to describe McDonough and his Wisconsin hire that you found offensive, passive-aggressive or lacking in respect.

There is a thread on HR reporting Bono has been offered and accepted the Wisconsin head coaching position. Reader going to Wisconsin with him.

Great hire.

Now who takes the SDST job? Hopefully someone who can build upon what Bono has built.
I feel stupid because I don't know Bono...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT