ADVERTISEMENT

Bo tells it like it is......

If you saw it on Twitter, the Iowa fan had some sort of framed poster with a picture of each Iowa national champ and commemorating each Iowa team championship.

When I saw it, my reaction was that it was missing alot of asterisks. One for each champion and championship from the 70s and 80s when they were (later) found to be over the NCAA scholarship limit.

The link is in there, but in case anyone misses it:

Can any of our better lip readers on the board make out what Sammy Brooks says after the handshake at about the 1:05 mark when he's looking almost directly at the camera? Not 100%, but I think it is, "Funk -- that Bo, definitely has some funk."

The looks of the two students sitting on the floor says it all. They are like Brooks, "What the F***!"

Does anyone out there have Bo's semifinal match vs. Sammy? That one was pretty amazing too--but alas, it was before I started our little "archive" in the pinned thread.

Reactions: psudotedu
As the Ref (Byron Hadley) said to Sammy:

“I’m not gonna count to three, I’m not even gonna count to one. You will shut the f*** up or I’ll sing you a lullaby!”

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
"They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take."

B_nF0-GUIAAO8sn.jpg

I think most of the people posting here will agree that Bo is right. During his Penn State years, Iowa did not have any team that was really competitive.

I think most of the people posting here will agree that Bo is right. During his Penn State years, Iowa did not have any team that was really competitive.
Other than a brief pipedream in Columbus, neither did anybody else.

Reactions: danoftw
You have already won the internet for this week (and my sincerest gratitude)--but you may be in contention for the year if you have Quentin Wright vs. Gambrall in a form that isn't a shakey phone capture of half of the TV screen.
Don't have that one, unfortunately.

Besides the phone recording, the only other video clip I've ever seen is the pin that's spliced into the 2011 Banquet video.

ADVERTISEMENT