ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal is now 2-0

I noticed in the coverage of both his fights that they are call ing them amateur fights. Curious if anyone knows what classifies as amateur vs pro in MMA.

He should be undefeated for awhile if not then his people aren’t doing a good job of picking who he fights. He’ll be taken care of until he gets to the ufc and even then for awhile until he proves himself and is thrown to the wolves. Nice to see he got a knockout tho.

Is he fighting at 170 or 185? I haven’t seen him for awhile. Has he put on some muscle?

Hard to tell from vids but I'd say he was done for. He stopped it quickly so Ref more than likely saw something there that told him to wave it..
Bo....fightingat 185... hit him with a clubbing/near slapping left......and his opponent went down and showed no interest in going any further. Good punch by Bo.....but lets not put him in the top 20 just yet. Quality of competition is pretty low.....as it should be at this stage of his career. The promise is there and if he improves as we all hope he does.......he should be ready for the gradual step-up in the quality of competition in the next few fights ....but he has a lot to improve upon when it comes to striking and striking defense. I think he will maintain the lead ahead of the curve....but at some point we need to see him survive a shot......to show a chin. I really want him to do well......so Bo....make it so :)

Watching Bo move his wrestling and MMA career in a controlled order and pace makes a contrast to the Aaron Pico Express. 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: creamery freak
ADVERTISEMENT