ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett

Reading between the lines, some other parents heard what the kid was really saying: “Help! My dad makes me so good that I’m sick of winning.”

this kid speaks well for a 14 yr old kid. I definitely didn’t hear anything like that. It sure seems like he loves life and wrestling. I don’t think anyone could get to that level without truly loving what they are doing. I said it a few times if I ever have kids I want to have a relationship with my kids like Bo has with Mr Basset. Kudos to them and go Bo for Rome 2022. Just hope we see him in happy valley more.

This kid has amazing opportunities. Where are they at. That place looks nice. I am still a huge baby FLO fan. One of the psu greats

Must....resist.....the......urge......to......say.....it. Don't do it! Close browser, go to bed.
Who’s it gonna be? :)

04462cf4ff4064623cda839a4d1e8d74.gif

This is incredible. I can’t believe this kid is 14. That room looks really nice. Keep hanging with those PsU nits. Don’t listen to Stritmatter.

I ponder what McCourt will be after the #next graduates

Hopefully not underwater. Just received a text that one of the Damns outside of town just broke. I'm in Pittsburgh today but dont see anything on the internet confirming that.
Wilmore is being evacuated…

Reactions: danoftw
What happened to the Bo Bassett seven minute live go with the UPJ 125 pounder? Saw it posted like two days ago and watched two of his other videos but did not get to watching that one yet. Was watching the WN1 show with Spey and Bray this morning and after hearing Bray rave about Bo breaking a college kid in four and a half minutes really peaked my interest in watching this. I saw it posted on FLO and he also said it was on his twitter, but now its gone. I am curious why its no longer available? I am sure a lot of people would love to see it.

Does anyone know the official weight for the Bassett-Mendoza match is? I am guessing 100 pounds?

Lastly who in AA states going to even compete with Bishop McCort when Bo is a freshman and many years after that? I loosely follow PA high school wrestling and my gosh they have assembled an all star team.

Lastly who in AA states going to even compete with Bishop McCort when Bo is a freshman and many years after that? I loosely follow PA high school wrestling and my gosh they have assembled an all star team.
They should do like Beca and move up to AAA. Or maybe PIAA will wise up and make them both go national preps. (And take NDGP with them.)

They should do like Beca and move up to AAA. Or maybe PIAA will wise up and make them both go national preps. (And take NDGP with them.)
Agree 100%. Its fine they wanna build a powerhouse by getting all these top kids in the country, but they have got to know its a joke and unfair to compete against AA schools or AAA schools. That said I understand certain parents and kids that see the desire to go there to train with the Bassetts, Gibsons, Miller, Forrest, Herring, and others. But like you said, then the PIAA should make the right decision.

Not sure what Bill's plans are for building the McCort program or his Compound (which isn't a wrestling club but a strength training program). In my opinion if they are long term, I think it bodes well for PSU and the chances his sons stay close to home.

Agree 100%. Its fine they wanna build a powerhouse by getting all these top kids in the country, but they have got to know its a joke and unfair to compete against AA schools or AAA schools. That said I understand certain parents and kids that see the desire to go there to train with the Bassetts, Gibsons, Miller, Forrest, Herring, and others. But like you said, then the PIAA should make the right decision.
PIAA and right decision? Not often!

I agree. This is funny stuff and captures the attention of everyone. He is clearly being funny but very witty on his part.
I follow many college boards and he has a thread about him on most boards. It’s crazy

I don't complete enough in Hawaii. Its been way too long since I've completed there.
I heard you never completed there. I heard you took a course called “Island Completition” at the University of Hawaii. But you got a grade of Incomplete. :)

Also, Dunke says if you’re having trouble completing, there’s a drug for that nowadays. :)

ADVERTISEMENT