ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday greetings on this Wednesday ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
again, filling in for fair while he's working on his bucket list, or building his Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprise.

Our initial greetings go out to the first love of a young Mr. Gambit's life. While Mr. Gambit never met his first love, he was certain that he was better for her than his rivals: Alfalfa, Butch, and Waldo. While her full name was Darla Hood, she was known to fair and her fans as simply Darla, from the name she had on the series Our Gang. Sadly, fair's first love passed away in 1979, at the age of 47, after contracting acute hepatitis from a blood transfusion she received during a routine appendectomy.

740full-darla-hood.jpg

740full-darla-hood.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has always enjoyed on the big screen. She's been a fixture (at least for fair) in films such as Bad Boys, WarGames, Oxford Blues, The Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's Fire, Twice in a Lifetime, Short Circuit, Maid to Order, Heart of Dixie, Betsy's Wedding, Fear, Only the Lonely, Man's Best Friend, High Art, Sugar Town, Happy Here and Now, Day Zero, Harold, Welcome to the Rileys, Sins of our Youth, Fugly!, and Little Sister. She was born Alexandra Elizabeth Sheedy, but is known to fair and her fans as Ally Sheedy

740full-ally-sheedy.jpg

740full-ally-sheedy.jpg

740full-ally-sheedy.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen, but who he has mostly taken notice of on TV. Her films include Nigha and the City, I Like It Like That, and Chasing Papi. On TV, she's most known for her prominent roles in shows like High Incident, Third Watch, The Division, ER, The Event, and Rosewood. The lovely Lisa Vidal

740full-lisa-vidal.jpg

740full-lisa-vidal.jpg

740full-lisa-vidal.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on film, on TV, and in magazines. Her only film was a question that that Mr. Gambit answered in the affirmative -- Are You for Great Sex? On TV, she's most known for her appearances on Jane the Virgin. As a model, she's appeared in numerous magazines. The lovely Jessica Caban

740full-jessica-caban.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Mr. Gambit has enjoyed on the big screen and on TV. Mr. Gambit first noticed her on TV in Baywatch. He's also enjoyed her on the big screen in films such as Out of Control, Starsky & Hutch, and The Nanny Diaries. The lovely Brande Roderick

740full-brande-roderick.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady whose voice has always fascinated Mr. Gambit. While she's appeared on some British TV shows, she's most known as a singer-songwriter. She was born Kimberley Gail Marsh, but is known to fair and her fans as Kym Marsh

740full-kym-marsh.jpg

740full-kym-marsh.jpg

740full-kym-marsh.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a lady from the Commonwealth that Mr. Gambit has always enjoyed on the big screen and on TV. She's known for her appearances in films such as The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Down in the Valley, London, Big Momma's House 2, Charlie Bartlett, The House Bunny, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, The Answer Man, Shorts, Defender, Daydream Nation, Thor, To Write Love on Her Arms, Thor: The Dark World, and Suburban Gothic. She was also quite popular with Mr. Gambit as Beth Behrs on the TV show 2 Broke Girls. While she was born Katherine Litwack, she is known to fair and her fans as Kat Dennings

740full-kat-dennings.jpg

740full-kat-dennings.jpg

740full-kat-dennings.jpg

Tom, I have to add Mrs BB to the list. Fair has yet to meet her but he might if he attends a game this year. She is a proud alum, attended the Bashes back in the day, mother of two alums, and wife of this alum for 34 yrs. Keeping with board rules, no photo allowed!

Nicely done, Tom.
Two things. First, thanks for mentioning Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises. As I am sure you know, name recognition is so important in building a brand. :)
Second, thank you for sparing us photos of the Olsen Twins who are 32 today. I cannot tolerate those women under any circumstances. ;) (Lest anyone say I mentioned them and so I should post a photo, I will simply say look at the Birthday Photo Exemption found in Board Rule 374 (B), Subsection 25 (a), Paragraph d.)

Last edited:
Second, thank you for sparing us photos of the Olsen Twins who are 32 today.

lol, that was done on purpose. Like you, I'm not a big fan of the Olsen twins. As you know from when you wrote out the birthday greetings, the author does get to select who receives the greetings. ;)

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT