ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday Greetings On This Tuesday

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
once again, filling in for @fairgambit, who seems to have been working on his bucket list for the entire pandemic, and more. :(

Our frist greetings go out to an actress that always bedazzled Fair in her TV appearances. He first noticed her on an episode of I Spy, then an episode of Batman, then an episode of Bewitched, then an episode of The Flying Nun, then an episode of I Dream of Jeannie, then an episode of The Mod Squad, etc. He really was enamored of her recurring role on Peyton Place as well as on The Young Lawyers. He also enjoyed her on the big screen in Cotton Comes to Harlem, as well as in the TV movie Brian's Song. The lovely Judy Pace turns 79 today.

740full-judy-pace.jpg

740full-judy-pace.jpg

Judy Pace

Our next greetings go out to a lady that always made Fair laugh both on the big screen and on TV. He first noticed her in Airplane!n , then A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy, then in Airplane II: The Sequel, then in What About Bob?, and several other excellent films. On TV, he enjoyed her in Princesses, Heaven Will Wait, Tourist Trap, Boys Will Be Boys, and episodes of Murphy Brown, ER, Everybody Loves Raymond and several others. The lovely Julie Beth Hagerty turns 65 today.

740full-julie-hagerty.jpg

740full-julie-hagerty.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that was born across the pond. Fair was attracted to her on the big screen, and became even more enamored when he learned that she got a doctorate of education in human sexuality. The curvaceous Ava Cadell turns 65 today.

740full-ava-cadell.jpg

740full-ava-cadell.jpg

Our next greetings are being sent out to another lady that Fair never misses on the big screen. He's seen her in such classics as As Good as It Gets, The Sessions, Twister, Cast Away, What Women Want, Pay It Forward, Bobby, Soul Surfer, and The Miracle Season. The talented and attractive Helen Hunt turns 58 today.

740full-helen-hunt.jpg

740full-helen-hunt.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Fair has enjoyed on the big screen and on TV. Her role as Monica Geller, in Friends, cemented her as a favorite of Fair. The lovely Courteney Cox turns 57 today.

740full-courteney-cox.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lady that Fair has enjoyed for some time on TV. He would not miss an episode of The King of Queens or Kevin Can Wait, so that he could see this lady. The lovely Leah Remini turns 51 today.

740full-leah-remini.jpg

740full-leah-remini.jpg

Our final greetings go out to an actress that has mesmerized Fair both on the big screen and on TV. On the big screen, Fair has enjoyed her in Stay, The Family Stone, Sweet Land, Against the Current, The Twilight Saga, and Young Adult. On TV, he's enjoyed her on Saved, Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, True Detective, and The Haunting of Hill House. The talented and lovely Elizabeth Reaser turns 46 today.

740full-elizabeth-reaser.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fairgambit and tgar
Nicely done, Mr. McAndrew.
Actually, I was out today researching whether John Penn from North Carolina was a descendant of William Penn. You had a bit of doubt on the issue (just 99.99% certain it was incorrect), and so I settled into my extensive history library in an effort to ease your uncertainty. Sadly, I was unable to do that, but I hope you will take comfort in my efforts. :)

curious-man-reading-old-book-his-library-home-retro-style-93832855.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT