ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday Greetings on this Thursday

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
(again, stepping in for @fairgambit, while he works on his bucket list)

several lovely ladies that warrant a birthday greeting today.

our first greetings go out to a girl that has a bit of fair's infamous girl-next-door look. Personally, I think she has more of a girl-fair-wished-lived-next-door look, but no reason to get bogged down on semantics or fantasies. Fair has enjoyed her in films such as The King, Uptown Girls, Zodiac, Surveillance, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Only the Brave. Here's wishing that Pell James has a terrific birthday.

740full-pell-james.jpg

740full-pell-james.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lass that Fair has a bit of a fixation on. He can't remember when he first noticed her, but he hasn't missed many of her films, including Bonfire of the Vanities, Interview with the Vampire, Little Women, Jumanjii, The Virgin Suicides, Get Over It, The Cat's Meow, Spider-Man, Mona Lisa Smile, Spider-Man 2, Wimbledon, Marie Anoinette, Spider-Man 3, All Good Things, Melancholia, Upside Down, Bachelorette, On the Road, The Beguiled. The lovely Kirsten Dunst

740full-kirsten-dunst.jpg

740full-dirsten-junst.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a model and actress that certainly has caught the eye of Fair. She actually lives up to the name of her most famous film role, Wonder Woman. The lovely Gal Gadot

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a Cuban actress. Fair, being the cultured man that he is, first noticed her in several Spanish films. Many others have taken notice of her in films such as War Dogs, Knock Knock, Blade Runner 2049, Overdrive, and her breakthrough role in Knives Out. The beautiful Ana de Armas

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg

740ful-ana-de-armas.jpg

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg

our first greetings go out to a girl that has a bit of fair's infamous girl-next-door look. Personally, I think she has more of a girl-fair-wished-lived-next-door look, but no reason to get bogged down on semantics or fantasies. Fair has enjoyed her in films such as The King, Uptown Girls, Zodiac, Surveillance, The Lincoln Lawyer, and Only the Brave. Here's wishing that Pell James has a terrific birthday.

740full-pell-james.jpg

740full-pell-james.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a lass that Fair has a bit of a fixation on. He can't remember when he first noticed her, but he hasn't missed many of her films, including Bonfire of the Vanities, Interview with the Vampire, Little Women, Jumanjii, The Virgin Suicides, Get Over It, The Cat's Meow, Spider-Man, Mona Lisa Smile, Spider-Man 2, Wimbledon, Marie Anoinette, Spider-Man 3, All Good Things, Melancholia, Upside Down, Bachelorette, On the Road, The Beguiled. The lovely Kirsten Dunst

Our next greetings go out to a model and actress that certainly has caught the eye of Fair. She actually lives up to the name of her most famous film role, Wonder Woman. The lovely Gal Gadot

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

Our next greetings go out to a Cuban actress. Fair, being the cultured man that he is, first noticed her in several Spanish films. Many others have taken notice of her in films such as War Dogs, Knock Knock, Blade Runner 2049, Overdrive, and her breakthrough role in Knives Out. The beautiful Ana de Armas

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg

740ful-ana-de-armas.jpg

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg
No love for Cloris Leachman?

lol. I saw that it was her BD, and originally planned to include her. I didn't have a lot of time, so I opted for what I could put together in the time I had available.
I will step up here and post a "Girl Next Door" photo of her. :) Happy 94th Birthday Cloris!

hqdefault.jpg

don't remember Kirsten Dunst being so well endowed? for the lazy out there, any more recent pictures of what she looks like? how is she now-a-days.

740full-pell-james.jpg

740full-pell-james.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

740full-gal-gadot.jpg

Our final greetings go out to a Cuban actress. Fair, being the cultured man that he is, first noticed her in several Spanish films. Many others have taken notice of her in films such as War Dogs, Knock Knock, Blade Runner 2049, Overdrive, and her breakthrough role in Knives Out. The beautiful Ana de Armas

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg

740ful-ana-de-armas.jpg

740full-ana-de-armas.jpg
Not only beautiful but classy! I really like the woman wearing jeans and tank top.

ADVERTISEMENT