Bill Maher and Rob Reiner get into it over the Press admitting they buried the Hunter Biden story.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
NO SURPRISE here at all folks. Reiner who is woefully uniformed didn't know that the New York Times admits that they along with the rest of corporate media buried the Hunter Biden laptop story. And Amy Klobuchar is just as clueless. I've come to the conclusion that not only do these idiots not read a variety of news sources but that they don't read any news sources at all.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Phucking nazi like if you ask me. And you have lefties just shrug their shoulder's like dumbasses as their side DESTROYS DEMOCRACY.......

Trump spy chief 'surprised' by Zuckerberg's FBI story​

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-surprised-mark-zuckerberg-fbi-story

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe says Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg surprised him with his version of events concerning an FBI warning about Russian disinformation that preceded Facebook throttling the Hunter Biden laptop story before the 2020 election.

The Trump-era spy chief insisted to Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Friday that FBI Director Christopher Wray gave him a different impression at the time and suggested the bureau's actions amounted to election interference.

"I was actually surprised to hear Mark Zuckerberg say that, because what he related the FBI told him was exactly the opposite of what my conversations with the FBI director himself at the time were about," Ratcliffe said.