ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Farrell: Freestyle season starts again

Good seats for this one. Mildly worried about Nolf limping off.
El9MJQ8.jpg

He looked absolutely fine after the Nolf match!

He wrestled 4 times today including some matches with Mekhi and Nolf - I’m all but positive that if he was an ORS, he would have continued to go for 3rd. I personally didn’t see much reason for him to continue on the backside when Winning the tournament was the only way to qualify for the trials. Just my thoughts...

Pretty much a worst case scenario there...NLWC vs. NLWC and the guy that wins limps badly off the mat. Hope Jason is ok, but it looked bad!
I would think having Cenzo limp off would have been a worse ending. He has a season to go thru. Nolf just has to get ready for the trials, so he has a bit more time to heal. Of course, I hope the injury is a minor thing. Besides, Nolf is Nolf and being a non human, he will heal quicker anyway.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I would think having Cenzo limp off would have been a worse ending. He has a season to go thru. Nolf just has to get ready for the trials, so he has a bit more time to heal. Of course, I hope the injury is a minor thing. Besides, Nolf is Nolf and being a non human, he will heal quicker anyway.
Nolf has to qualify for trials too. Either tonight or next month.

Bummed that Nolf got injured. It didn't look good, as they had to carry him off the mat. But I have not details beyond that. From what I saw so far today he was, not surprisingly, one of the most exciting wrestlers to watch.

Reactions: diggerpup
In regard to the intranet wars....I'm really happy cenzo took out Lewis because it really helps those on the front lines who no doubt would have had but but but Lewis took a Oshirt when cenzo gets his 3rd.

I'd like to think so, but those types will go to the "folk and free aren't comparable" angle faster than, well, Bo plants Sammy.

If Nolf is injured there is next month's qualifier or the last chance qualifier near end of March. That is not optimal but only people who have yet to qualify can enter and the 2 finalists for each weight will qualify for the trials. By that time I do not think anybody entering could come close to him.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Damn; Nolf looks injured. Is that the same leg he injured earlier or the other one?

Right knee. Watching the replay..Nolf shoots low in on a low leg single. Cenzo hips then goes to the side and grabs Nolf’s ankle and pulls it 90 degs stressing the knee. Looked bad though nolf finished 50secs of tge match

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT