Bill Clinton suffering from Parkinson's?

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
Yeah I think he's going down that path. Hopefully he can become a springboard for money to fund the research needed to cure the disease.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I'll go with the STD theory until it's proven to be untrue.....

Could be withdrawl...... In such a case he should just excuse himself, rub one out and collect himself.

katchthis

Sep 3, 2004
Hiiiilllllaaaarrreeeeee, it feels like I'mmmm on a dammmmnnn vibrattttiiinnng beddddd backkkkk at the Motellllll Sixxxx in Rrrrrrrkkkkannnnnsaaaaawwwww

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Tertiary syphilis.

Regardless of his diagnosis, he doesn't look well. A lot of hard miles on that criminal.

SFNit

Oct 7, 2008
Tertiary syphilis.

Regardless of his diagnosis, he doesn't look well. A lot of hard miles on that criminal.
There will soon be two aids propping him up ala Bill Cosby at all public appearances....play the sympathy card.....
Has anyone considered that maybe HillDog is puttin' a little somethin' somethin' in his Wheaties? Could neutralize that whole husband sex abuse cloud hanging over her head.......LOL

T J

May 29, 2001
Tertiary syphilis.

WebMD -

Tertiary syphilis.

If the infection isn't treated, it may then progress to a stage characterized by severe problems with the heart, brain, and nerves that can result in paralysis, blindness, dementia, deafness, impotence, and even death if it's not treated.

What Is the Outlook for People With Syphilis?

Syphilis is a curable disease with prompt diagnosis and treatment.

However, if treated too late, there may be permanent damage to the heart and brain even after the infection is destroyed.

• Central nervous system damage, including weakness, numbness, trouble walking, difficulty with balance, memory problems, and loss of bladder control