ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Take From Last Night

Are you forgetting Michigan? OLine getting better and DLine is flat out nasty

Are you forgetting Michigan? OLine getting better and DLine is flat out nasty
O Line of Michigan is getting better, but they are not at the level of Iowa and are very, very young. They lost 4 linemen to the NFL and that affects a team. I've seen them all year long now and their running game is not what it was last year, and their passing game is inconsistent and is now done yet another receiver, and although they are deep, they are out 3 receivers right now, 2 of them for at least past the PSU game. The Ohio State line is incomplete right now, because they really only played one line that could test them and they failed that test, and even IU checked them for 3 quarters until they wore out.

Everyone has issues. Ours right now is at right tackle, we need to fix that issue.

The "Wild Dogs" are alive and well. I don't think they will face another line of the same caliber outside OSU the rest of the way.

Well for starters there's Indiana. I hope they don't underestimate the Hoosiers. Their OL played well last year. Yeah game's at the Beav and Indiana doesn't play well on the road, but that team has some athletes on both sides of the ball.

Other than that, I agree and am excited about the D. And they're only getting better. Needless to say this is the most aggressive D we've ever seen at PSU and they have the speed and skill in the secondary to back it up.

Another take from last nights game that gets overlooked because of the great game he played was the block Barkley threw on the last play of the game to give Trace more time to throw the TD pass.
That wasn't the only time. There was a play earlier in the game when he just stoned his guy on a blitz pick up. He's as complete a back as there is.

Reactions: BarryPSU and trz103
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT