ADVERTISEMENT

Bigfoot hunting season proposed in Oklahoma

I am glad that our country isn’t facing any serious problems right now and that our legislators have time for some joking around like this.

Reactions: CVLion and LionJim
I’ve heard people say that if you see a mountain Lion in PA you can shoot it because the PA game commission says there are none in PA. I don’t think there are resident wild/native mountain lions in PA, but some may be wondering through at times. I also doubt that you would escape without a fine.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I joined the "Fairgambit Bigfoot hunting pool". Its only about 10 grand and they'll pay you a hundred grand for every one you get! I don't even wanna tell you what I spent for this but it should haul a bunch

chevrolet_100615399_l.jpg

if you read it it isn't as loony as it sounds, the guy is trying to draw more bigfoot tourism into his area which already includes a bigfoot festival

and the license would be for trapping one alive which would probably......probably....cut down on people being shot to death

Reactions: gslachta
Who doesn’t like a good Bigfoot festival? After the past year or so of COVID lockdown I’ll take any festival, even in Oklahoma. Maybe head out for some ‘Squatchin’ after. ;)

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: MtNittany
if you read it it isn't as loony as it sounds, the guy is trying to draw more bigfoot tourism into his area which already includes a bigfoot festival

and the license would be for trapping one alive which would probably......probably....cut down on people being shot to death
People are going to buy the license simply to frame and hang on the wall in their manzone. Like I said, this guy is smart.

I joined the "Fairgambit Bigfoot hunting pool". Its only about 10 grand and they'll pay you a hundred grand for every one you get! I don't even wanna tell you what I spent for this but it should haul a bunch

chevrolet_100615399_l.jpg
That's a beautiful truck btw - anyone have an idea on model/year?

Heard it’s catch & release if the foot size isn’t at least a 20. Good luck when you release him.

When my son was a teen his friend got a sasquatch costume for halloween. Later on they'd go to secluded road sections and hide their vehicle and he would run across the road as a car was approaching. I'm sure they aren't the only ones to do that

I believe there is a federal commission studying this exact topic. Started in 2002, fully funded for 20 years, so they should have a summary statement out by 2023.
Ha! No such thing as fully funded. They will say they need more money and a bigger staff so they can put family a donors on the payroll. Study commissions never reach conclusions, never die, and only get more funding.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and brupsu
ADVERTISEMENT