ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten venues for future

tbay165

Oct 29, 2018
With no fans in attendance at last year's Big Ten's at PSU it was my understanding that PSU would not have to go through a full rotation again to host the Big Ten's. I recently read somewhere where Michigan will be the host for 2023 and Maryland for 2024. If this is accurate will PSU have to wait the full cycle again to host the Big Ten's? Anyone with any insight on this would be appreciated.

With no fans in attendance at last year's Big Ten's at PSU it was my understanding that PSU would not have to go through a full rotation again to host the Big Ten's. I recently read somewhere where Michigan will be the host for 2023 and Maryland for 2024. If this is accurate will PSU have to wait the full cycle again to host the Big Ten's? Anyone with any insight on this would be appreciated.
Was already posted somewhere else not sure which thread. The answer on what I can tell is big tens announces venues in the summer

Reactions: hlstone
Was already posted somewhere else not sure which thread. The answer on what I can tell is big tens announces venues in the summer
Easier to answer again.
The PSU Athletic Department requested the 2021 B1G Tournament NOT be held at Penn State but was denied. Instead, Penn State was told it would return in the next 3-4 years. As they do not announce the following year's sites until summer, we won't know for a couple more months. here's the three possibilities imo;

PSU
Michigan (regular rotation)
Maryland (inserted, they are the last one)

Reactions: hlstone and tbay165
Easier to answer again.
The PSU Athletic Department requested the 2021 B1G Tournament NOT be held at Penn State but was denied. Instead, Penn State was told it would return in the next 3-4 years. As they do not announce the following year's sites until summer, we won't know for a couple more months. here's the three possibilities imo;

PSU
Michigan (regular rotation)
Maryland (inserted, they are the last one)
Thanks Roar I knew you said something before about big not staying the event venue until summer. Would be awesome to put us back in for next year.

ADVERTISEMENT