ADVERTISEMENT

Big ten streaming

dane63

Feb 4, 2006
Does anyone know if you will be able to pick mats to watch on big ten plus like in the past. I know they are streaming it live on bigten channel. But I would like to be able to watch the matches I want. When I look on big ten plus it says replay only.

Supposedly mat covereage through BTNB+
From the release
"The network will air whip-around coverage of all four mats during session one on Saturday and air Saturday night's Big Ten semifinals. All four individual mats for both Saturday sessions will have mat cams available on the Big Ten Network+.

Sunday afternoon's Big Ten Championship finals will also air live on the Big Ten Network. Big Ten Network+ will feature the consolation action occurring before the finals, as well as placing bouts during the title tilts."

Supposedly mat covereage through BTNB+
From the release
"The network will air whip-around coverage of all four mats during session one on Saturday and air Saturday night's Big Ten semifinals. All four individual mats for both Saturday sessions will have mat cams available on the Big Ten Network+.

Sunday afternoon's Big Ten Championship finals will also air live on the Big Ten Network. Big Ten Network+ will feature the consolation action occurring before the finals, as well as placing bouts during the title tilts."
Thank God. Thank you.

I have BTN+, but only for PSU. So, will I need full access or will mine be sufficient to see our wrestlers?

I have BTN+, but only for PSU. So, will I need full access or will mine be sufficient to see our wrestlers?

No ... I mean yes ... click of filters, change Penn State to 'all schools' and ... walla!!!

I'm not sure it works that way for all Big Ten conference tournaments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian LB-U
Start times for the B1G Championships are now posted at 2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships - Big Ten Conference as follows:

MARCH 6-7, 2021
UNIVERSITY PARK, PA. (BRYCE JORDAN CENTER)

BIG TEN WRESTLING | BRACKETS | BRACKETS (PDF) | STANDINGS | RECORD BOOK |
CHAMPIONSHIPS SCHEDULE | SCHOOL INFORMATION | BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIPS DIGITAL PROGRAM |
BRYCE JORDAN CENTER | DIRECTIONS | PARKING | RESTAURANTS | HOTELS | LOCAL WEATHER | VIRTUAL PRESS BOX

The 107th Big Ten Wrestling Championships will be held March 6-7, 2021, at the Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, Pa., with Penn State University playing host to the event for the third time and the first since 2009. All 14 conference schools will participate in the championships, which begins Saturday, March 6, with the first-round, quarterfinal, semifinal and wrestleback matches taking place during Sessions I and II. Action continues Sunday, March 7, with consolation semifinals and seventh-place matches getting underway during Session III and the first-, third- and fifth-place matches highlighting Session IV.

For the first time, the Big Ten Network and Big Ten Network+ will offer live linear and streaming coverage of all four sessions at the Big Ten Wrestling Championships. Linear coverage on the Big Ten Network is also available on the FOX Sports app.
Please note that no fans will be permitted at the 2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships.

2021 Big Ten Wrestling Championships Schedule (all times Eastern and subject to change)
Saturday, March 6 (Coverage on Big Ten Network/FOX Sports app and Big Ten Network+)
TIMESESSIONLINKS
10 a.m.Session I (First Round, Quarterfinals)Results | Photos
7:30 p.m.Session II (Semifinals, Wrestlebacks)Results | Photos
Sunday, March 7 (Coverage on Big Ten Network/FOX Sports app and Big Ten Network+)
TIMESESSIONLINKS
NoonSession III (Consolation Semifinals, 7th-Place Matches)Results | Photos
4 p.m.Session IV (1st-, 3rd- and 5th- Place Matches)Results | Photos | Recap
NOTE: Big Ten Network and Big Ten Network+ will provide live linear and streaming coverage of all four sessions, with Big Ten Network linear coverage also available on the FOX Sports App, while Big Ten Network+ matches can be streamed at btnplus.com.

Reactions: NoVaLion2 and Doak
ADVERTISEMENT