ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten records since 2012

Whisky with W DIV advantage. UM should be embarrassed. In fact, I bet if you go back to 2008, UM would still not be top 3.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Given that this includes PSU's sanction years having the 4th best conference record is an incredible accomplishment for the Nittany Lions. Sure, we aren't the Buckeyes, but nobody in the Big 10 is. Wisconsin's record is inflated thanks to their division alignment. MSU is impressive given they don't get the top recruits, they do more with less than anyone in the conference and whether you like him or not, Dantonio is a hell of a coach.

Funny you say that I just heard finebaum say the same thing on the radio when talking about Harbaugh going to the nfl

This is really why I have such disdain for Michigan. Based on performance, they belong in the same echelon of college football as Iowa, yet they act as though they belong with Alabama.
I think most people realize football was played before 2008, and records dating back 6 or 7 years have as much to do with the present day as game 10-20 years ago, nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT