ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Media Days: James Franklin Press Conference at 12:00 noon on BTN (link)

I saw an article where the writer indicated Franklin said the offensive scheme will not change much under Yurcich. It was not a quote. If he said that, it is not good. I DO NOT want to see Sean Clifford running with the ball except to roll out to pass or escaping the pocket. He should not be a running QB. Too much injury risk.

I saw an article where the writer indicated Franklin said the offensive scheme will not change much under Yurcich. It was not a quote. If he said that, it is not good. I DO NOT want to see Sean Clifford running with the ball except to roll out to pass or escaping the pocket. He should not be a running QB. Too much injury risk.

More corner fades!

Spring game said different...I saw motion, h backs etc

He said the offense will look like the PSU offense that won the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT