ADVERTISEMENT

Big News coming out of the state of Ohio (*link*)

Call of doody

Police need to find the poopetrator and put this all behind them

Delete - duplicate post

This post was edited on 3/11 7:03 PM by Woodpecker

Re: Guess we know what Mark Bernlohr has been doing...

guess its a slow time at his law firm and there are no planes to rent.
roll.r191677.gif

Would really stink being the detective responsible for bagging the evidence*

Re: call me an idiot but I could find no law that forbids this specific act**

Public lewdness? I know urinating in public is a crime- a sex crime too. Will land you on the list. No mention of defecating in public? Weird.

this guy needs a more media-sexy handle than "Bowel Movement Bandit"

should he have any designs on mustering public sympathy towards his plight/struggle

in today's media-mania environment , one can't be out in the public eye without a go-to-market moniker

please submit your ideas with a reply in the subject-line
This post was edited on 3/12 11:15 AM by massimoManca II

Re: DEFECATOR (no "the".... all capps)

I disagree. He's from Ohio. They love emphasizing the word 'the' in front of names. Therefore it must be 'THE' Defecator. ;).

If someone took a crap in Akron, would anyone even notice... that whole place is a sh%t Hole.

"No arrests have been made, but police are following up on leads, hoping to get to the bottom of this."
roll.r191677.gif

Mystery-Pooper_1426100718517_14861968_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

The "Mystery Pooper".

When the police catch him, they should beat the $hit out of him.

19 cars ??!!! What the hell has this guy been eating ? Five gallon buckets of prunes ?

Looks like Jason from Ghost Hunters....

Re: excellent point!! **

Yeah, I was just following the "logic" of Ohio State University fans who tell us that saying "THE" Ohio State University separates them from other Ohio Universities. Therefore, "THE" Defecator must be used to separate him from other Ohio defecators. If there's anything we've learned from Ohio State fans over the years- it's that there are a lot of defecators in Ohio. ;).

This post was edited on 3/12 5:05 PM by psu00

certainly appears as if this guy is more than a regular criminal

he's (have a hunch it's a guy) a SUPER FIEND! a menace of incredible proportions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT