ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 @ BJC in 2021!!

I know that there has been a lot of discussion on this topic with no confirmation, and while we will never know for certain until it is officially published by the B1G... I did have the opportunity to fly back from Minneapolis with a B1G referee who told me they have been told by the B1G officials the following:

2020 Rutgers
2021 Penn State
2022 Nebraska

Flashback for those who doubted me last year! :cool: LOL

After the way those f*** sticks at Rutgers handled this year's Big Ten ticket sales, they should be band from any ticket purchases, next year

Last edited:
Anyone know of a ball park figure on price of these tickets?
For the last 8-10 years (can't remember exactly), seniors have been paying $25, others $40. Not this year, no senior discount, and the $5 fee per ticket made the $40 tickets essentially $45..

As someone who doesn’t hold season tickets or anything, what’s the most effective process for getting tickets for the 2021 Big Tens at BJC next year? (particularly before any price gouging occurs, but I hope it’s different than what I paid on StubHub this year for the RAC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creek Side
Prices for this year's tournament are $45 for an all-sessions ticket. Paid, I believe, $30 when it was at MSU 2 years ago.
$40 for adults, $25 for students, $25 for children, and $25 for seniors. Still have the emails.

Small venue has many consequences. Ticket price is one.

Wonder what the conversations will be like next year, when the best fan base in the country has Big Ten's in their back yard :)?
The crowd filling the BJC to the rafters will be a much more impressive crowd than the last time they were in the BJC.

There is enough hotels to handle football games so I am guessing there are enough rooms in a reasonable vicinity....cost is another story.

Reactions: hlstone
Just a thought, but if not interested in a hotel Black Moshannon State Park has cabins for rent and a ton of camp sites for RVs, fifth wheel and pull campers.

Isn't it obvious? First offer Penn State season ticket holders up to 4 tickets per account. Then offer them up to 8 tickets per account. If any tickets are left over, offer the worst seats in the BJC to other schools.

Reactions: golfnit85 and tgar
"The 107th Big Ten wrestling championships will take place sometime prior to the 2021 NCAA championships on March 18, likely March 6-7 if the same trend continues."

so.....when will the "for sure" date(s) be released?

While it isn't "for sure", you can pretty much pen it in for 2 weekends ahead of nationals every year.. Not ever going to be 1 week and unlikely to ever stretch the off time to 3 weeks. I'd say 6/7 very likely weekend in March with the nationals starting 18th..

Reactions: d-1980
Thanks. Figured same weekend as PIAA "states";
am going to have to make a decision

For those planning on attending, I would make hotel reservations now. You can get $170/night at Hyatt Place. Did the same when OTTs were announced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT