Biden sent oil from Strategic Reserve to Europe

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
I don't remember any of the corrupt media reporting this. How do you send oil from the Strategic Reserves to Europe?

If you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I don't remember any of the corrupt media reporting this. How do you send oil from the Strategic Reserves to Europe?

Our domestic refining capacity is at its limit. Too much crude, not enough refining here at home. Producing crude isn't all that is needed - the energy companies have not invested in refining for decades. They also would always do maintenance starting during the Memorial Day holiday (increased driving season). Main reason gas prices were always high during peak driving season.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Our domestic refining capacity is at its limit. Too much crude, not enough refining here at home. Producing crude isn't all that is needed - the energy companies have not invested in refining for decades. They also would always do maintenance starting during the Memorial Day holiday (increased driving season). Main reason gas prices were always high during peak driving season.
You voted for Biden. Nuff said.

bdgan

May 29, 2008

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
You spout more unverified bullshit on this board than anyone else.

Producing crude isn't all that is needed - the energy companies have not invested in refining for decades.
Explain, then, how refining capacity increased steadily for decades.
They also would always do maintenance starting during the Memorial Day holiday
Prove it. Show a citation.

NC.Lion

Jan 11, 2021
Hopefully someone like DeSantis will be able to call this kinda thing out in future debates. That’s the thing with Trump, he never focuses on issues like this and goes off the rails in debates. You know the liberal media will never cover this.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Our domestic refining capacity is at its limit. Too much crude, not enough refining here at home. Producing crude isn't all that is needed -
Hey Mr H&R Block,

So what is needed? As Mr Mike Wirth, Chevron’s CEO, pointed out a couple of weeks ago….a new refinery hasn’t been built in the USA since 1977 because of environmental regulations.

What’s your answer to deficient refining capacity?

ps. I have this gut instinct that the refineries have been running “balls to the walls” so much that one or more are going to experience a “significant event” which will result in $6 -$7 gas

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
Reactions: Sullivan

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
You voted for Biden. Nuff said.
Yes and I wish all Biden voters would wear a sign so that they were easily identifiable so that people of higher intellect and morals could avoid them. I guess we'll have to wait until they call someone who disagrees with them a racist or wear a mask while driving or hiking in the woods alone to discern their low intellect / liberal leanings.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Stop lying, 2Lying.

Reactions: Sullivan

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You think debates matter? You think whoever won’t be protected in the debates ? I guarantee Trump or Desantis would make that point but they might not get the chance . Oh
Hopefully someone like DeSantis will be able to call this kinda thing out in future debates. That’s the thing with Trump, he never focuses on issues like this and goes off the rails in debates. You know the liberal media will never cover this

Reactions: john4psu and psuted

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

The solution to this problem is quite simple and obvious

NATO needs to start producing and refining a its own oil. It is very clearly a critical cog in the military strength of the alliance and it’s become quite clear that western ”free market capitalism” solutions to oil production are god fvcking awful.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

NATO needs to start producing and refining a its own oil.
Through “privatization” as you suggested a few weeks ago?
That should work🙄

ps Biden just drained the SPR. What happens if the USA gets involved in a major military conflict and needs immediate access to crude oil?

Ooops ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
That should work🙄

ps Biden just drained the SPR. What happens if the USA gets involved in a major military conflict and needs immediate access to crude oil?

Ooops ? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Pay attention bucktooth

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
That should work🙄

Ooops ? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Pay attention bucktooth

Paoli didn't answer BW Lion's question. Or what happens if we get a major hurricane or two in the Gulf???

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014

NATO needs to start producing and refining a its own oil. It is very clearly a critical cog in the military strength of the alliance and it’s become quite clear that western ”free market capitalism” solutions to oil production are god fvcking awful.
Yeah that’s not happening under the watch of Potatus. To the contrary, we, and ergo nato, are reducing production capacity.

Don’t worry, though. Rockets work fine with solar panels.

Reactions: Ski and bison13

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah that’s not happening under the watch of Potatus. To the contrary, we, and ergo nato, are reducing production capacity.

Don’t worry, though. Rockets work fine with solar panels.

Tell that to Trump, who would have begged to have the current level of production for all but 1 year of his presidency

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Yes and I wish all Biden voters would wear a sign so that they were easily identifiable so that people of higher intellect and morals could avoid them. I guess we'll have to wait until they call someone who disagrees with them a racist or wear a mask while driving or hiking in the woods alone to discern their low intellect / liberal leanings.
Most still wear masks in vehicles alone

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
It's hilarious watching folks here trying to defend Biden and his administration. If it wasn't so pathetic, it'd be comical. These are the same folks that are told it's raining, but believe they won't get wet.

Reactions: Ski

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
It's hilarious watching folks here trying to defend Biden and his administration. If it wasn't so pathetic, it'd be comical. These are the same folks that are told it's raining, but believe they won't get wet.
I’m starting to think Paoli is just a troll. Nobody is that stupid.

Reactions: Hotshoe

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Some sent to China as well.
Drain-America-Better-07.08-22.png

Reactions: Ski and bison13

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001

To answer your question, oil ends up in Europe if their companies are the highest bidder for the oil released. There are rules in place to ensure there is a bidding process. Free markets and all that stuff. I am not sure about the decision behind releasing the oil from the reserves and whether the act is justified under the law.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Man, if there was ever an impeachable offense this would be it. And it should be investigated thoroughly.
Total BS. What was illegal? Did Biden order that oil to be exported?

Get real.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Prove me wrong with facts. Your simple ass response only shows your ignorance and lack of maturity.
Show where what I posted is not correct.
Don’t blow a gasket when you’re caught is a lie. But that’s why your 2Lying.