Biden in Poland

BicyclePete

May 29, 2001
Recently Kamala Harris made a fool of herself as being stuck in "the passage of time." It's really quite amazing all the stupid stuff that comes out of her month.

Not to be outdone, J. Robinette Biden made a complete fool of himself in Poland. While Harris's comments were embarrassing, Biden's are quite dangerous.

First, he hinted that the 82nd Airborne would be in the Ukraine.

Then doubling down on stupid, he hinted of regime change of Russia.

What's Putin thinking about these threats, coming from the President? Is Biden leading us to WW3?

One thing I do know, now more than ever, if you voted for Biden, you are an idiot.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
I think they were nothing more than the usual gaffes -- things Biden says that come out based on feelings, rather than policy set by his cabal. (In that sense he is a lot like other Democrats that drive things based on feelings rather than rational thought and practical implementation.)

The problem for The West is that Putin may not understand this like we do, or he might use this as a pretext for behavior that is even worse in the future, putting Biden's gaffes forth on Russian State TV to support aggressive actions.

The Cabal needs to find a way to get rid of Harris. She is a problem for them. She has already run the course of her usefulness in getting the Democrats control of the Executive Branch. Getting rid of Biden will be much easier. That one can be based on health.

I think Harris is worse than they expected. They sent her around in various developmental capacities but she failed every time.

Both Biden and Harris are embarrassments.

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
I think they were nothing more than the usual gaffes -- things Biden says that come out based on feelings, rather than policy set by his cabal. (In that sense he is a lot like other Democrats that drive things based on feelings rather than rational thought and practical implementation.)

The problem for The West is that Putin may not understand this like we do, or he might use this as a pretext for behavior that is even worse in the future, putting Biden's gaffes forth on Russian State TV to support aggressive actions.

The Cabal needs to find a way to get rid of Harris. She is a problem for them. She has already run the course of her usefulness in getting the Democrats control of the Executive Branch. Getting rid of Biden will be much easier. That one can be based on health.

I think Harris is worse than they expected. They sent her around in various developmental capacities but she failed every time.

Both Biden and Harris are embarrassments.

Have no fear, Putin knows Biden is a dolt.