Biden Admin Is Shaping Up to Be a Historical Disaster

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Historical Disaster..... lol....

You have to admit, it is pretty sad to watch. NJ claimed he was just a placeholder. Little did he realize that he would place the democratic party at the very back of the line.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/failing-as-predicted/

Barack Obama once said—allegedly but plausibly—that Democrats should never underestimate Joe Biden’s ability to foul things up. Actually, he didn’t say “foul,” but this is a family publication. That caution went by the wayside in 2020, as Democrats rushed to embrace Biden as their partisan savior. For a flickering moment, it seemed like their confidence was vindicated.

Now, barely one week from the first anniversary of the Biden Administration, Obama’s warning has proven prophetic. Joe Biden has fouled things up badly. Name a disastrous American President across the past two centuries, and Biden will match and raise him. Woodrow Wilson banked on authoritarian technocrats to solidify his rule: Biden is right there with him. Herbert Hoover blundered through and worsened the defining crisis of his Presidency: Biden’s pandemic record has achieved the same end. Andrew Johnson’s governing ineptitude and arrogance squandered the confidence of his party: Biden is presiding over a comparable breakup of his own coalition. Jimmy Carter managed to plunge America into simultaneous economic stagnation and inflation: Biden has done in one year what he managed in four.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
He will be a lame duck by the end of 2023. A primary challenge is now inevitable and I don't think he will end up seeking re-election

He's a lame duck now. Build Back Better? Dead. Steal Elections Legislation? Dead.

If he has any chance of success, he will have to address more bipartisan issues like infrastructure, and the radical left will have none of it. Some of these stupid politicians think it is all about democrats or republicans winning when it is about the American people winning (like they did under Trump).

fairfaxlion2

Oct 12, 2014
He's a lame duck now. Build Back Better? Dead. Steal Elections Legislation? Dead.

If he has any chance of success, he will have to address more bipartisan issues like infrastructure, and the radical left will have none of it. Some of these stupid politicians think it is all about democrats or republicans winning when it is about the American people winning (like they did under Trump).

They can't do anything on infrastructure without the climate people demanding all kinds of insane stuff.

PSU20

May 11, 2006
Afghanistan, the borders, gas prices out of sight, crime totally out of control in Dem run cities, inflation at the highest in 50 years, Covid infections going wild, even after he stated a year ago, "I'm going to put and end to Covid." And, what is he doing, Voter Rights Legislation when American just Do Not Care!

Show me one person who has been denied the right to vote, and I will show you that that person probably already voted 2 or 3 times!

Trenton newspaper printed an article 25 years or so ago stating that "850 people" in the city voted who were deceased. And, that is with a city of only 85K residents. Imagine what they do all over the country on Election Day. Dems absolutely "love voter fraud."

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Afghanistan, the borders, gas prices out of sight, crime totally out of control in Dem run cities, inflation at the highest in 50 years, Covid infections going wild, even after he stated a year ago, "I'm going to put and end to Covid." And, what is he doing, Voter Rights Legislation when American just Do Not Care!

Show me one person who has been denied the right to vote, and I will show you that that person probably already voted 2 or 3 times!

Trenton newspaper printed an article 25 years or so ago stating that "850 people" in the city voted who were deceased. And, that is with a city of only 85K residents. Imagine what they do all over the country on Election Day. Dems absolutely "love voter fraud."

Some democrats call this "achievement"... Meanwhile... "TRUMP...."...