Biden’s War Bounce Isn’t Big Enough to Save the Midterms

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Reactions: psuted

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
In the mornings before work I have the local news on. The last two days there have been different pro Biden tv ads running telling people how great he has been for Pennsylvania. What a joke. The Democrats must be feeling desperate.

Reactions: Hotshoe

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Can you believe that? Democrats are looking at a war to numb the stupidity of Joe Biden. That's how depraved they are. Reminds of Nicole Wallace saying that COVID was a silver lining. Deaths at the hands of democratic governors was "good."....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...-save-the-midterms/ar-AAUTy9l?ocid=uxbndlbing
Don't be too confident. In 2020 democrats outmaneuvered Republicans by using Covid to justify ballot harvesting. That's now an accepted practice in many states.

Blue states lost seats in 2022 but democrats have outmaneuvered republicans with gerrymandering. NY loses 1 seat but they wiped out 3 republican districts. I think PA lost 1 seat so they wiped out a republican district.

I read that democrats used to need a 3% popular vote majority to win the house but no more.

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
Don't forget that nearly half the people in this country are ignorant takers like Frank. They vote.

LOL. We will see if they vote. Mid-terms can have low voter turn out. The party that has more enthusiasm typically can grab seats that they might not get with equal turn out. I don't see a great voter turn out for the Dems unless they are switching their votes for Reps.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
LOL. We will see if they vote. Mid-terms can have low voter turn out. The party that has more enthusiasm typically can grab seats that they might not get with equal turn out. I don't see a great voter turn out for the Dems unless they are switching their votes for Reps.
What's this "turnout" thing? I thought people came to your door to harvest your ballot.