Biden’s decline is obvious to everyone but the press

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I keep remembering that video clip of him walking around in a room full of people at the White House utterly clueless. It's pathetic.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/24/bidens-decline-is-obvious-to-everyone-but-the-press/

Something is wrong with President Joe Biden, and everyone knows it.

Last week, Biden was asked if his administration will consider delaying the end of Title 42, a pandemic immigration restriction that allows for fast deportation of migrants illegally crossing our border in the name of stopping the circulation of COVID-19.

Biden started rambling. “No. What I’m considering is continuing to hear from my — my — First of all, there’s gonna be an appeal by the Justice Department. Because as a matter of principle, we want to be able to be in a position where if, in fact, it is strongly concluded by the scientists that we need Title 42 that we’d be able to do that. But there has been no decision on extending Title 42.”

It turned out he was talking about mask mandates on airplanes and other forms of transportation. That raises the issue of consistency: If the administration will continue to push masks on planes because COVID is still a threat, isn’t Title 42 protecting against that same threat?

Reactions: WeR0206

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
We don’t have a free press. It isn’t free if most of the media refuses to exercise their freedoms. Most are simply acting on behalf of Dims because almost all of them are. Even the majority of those who aren’t, only criticize the Dims for not being even farther left. That is NOT the way this was intended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullivan and Ski

Ian

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
State College, Pa
The liberal media knows he is in sharp decline, they won't admit or recognize it.
Politics rules their morality, not truth.
Know??? They knew.... as bad a conspiracy as this country has ever seen. They were so obsessed with beating Trump they were desperate and they committed high crimes against this nation for which they will never be punished for.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Well, I guess the kidding around is pretty much over.

In a blistering statement released Tuesday morning, Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott said this of President Joe Biden:

“Let’s be honest here. Joe Biden is unwell. He’s unfit for office. He’s incoherent, incapacitated and confused. He doesn’t know where he is half the time. He’s incapable of leading and he’s incapable of carrying out his duties. Period. Everyone knows it. No one is willing to say it. But we have to, for the sake of the country. Joe Biden can’t do the job.”

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

In a blistering statement released Tuesday morning, Florida Republican Sen. Rick Scott said this of President Joe Biden:

“Let’s be honest here. Joe Biden is unwell. He’s unfit for office. He’s incoherent, incapacitated and confused. He doesn’t know where he is half the time. He’s incapable of leading and he’s incapable of carrying out his duties. Period. Everyone knows it. No one is willing to say it. But we have to, for the sake of the country. Joe Biden can’t do the job.”

Rick Scott for MAN OF THE YEAR!!!

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Check this out.....