Biden’s baby formula shortage

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Not that we needed yet another thread talking about the failure of government, but I got such a huge kick out of the first paragraph of this article that I had to post it. It's just SOOOOOOOOO Joe Biden...... If you go back and look at all the shit that came out of his mouth and compare it to reality, you will probably find he lied MORE THAN TRUMP... lmfao..

Reminds me of when he said he would END THE PANDEMIC......

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/bidens-baby-formula-shortage

“We don't have a food shortage problem,” then-candidate Joe Biden said just months after the COVID pandemic began in May 2020. “We have a leadership problem.”

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
Not that we needed yet another thread talking about the failure of government, but I got such a huge kick out of the first paragraph of this article that I had to post it. It's just SOOOOOOOOO Joe Biden...... If you go back and look at all the shit that came out of his mouth and compare it to reality, you will probably find he lied MORE THAN TRUMP... lmfao..

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/bidens-baby-formula-shortage

“We don't have a food shortage problem,” then-candidate Joe Biden said just months after the COVID pandemic began in May 2020. “We have a leadership problem.”

The big guy can't read people's minds.

Reactions: psuted and m.knox

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought that it would be about Hunter knocking up yet another poor woman.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

You're a moron. Everyone knows that Trump controls the production of formula.

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021

So you are at least admitting Trump lied a lot.

I think hell is going to freeze over. Knox actually admitted something wrong about Trump.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
So you are at least admitting Trump lied a lot.

I think hell is going to freeze over. Knox actually admitted something wrong about Trump.

LOL... If that's what you took away, you are kinda missing the entire point.....

Though, I understand. You and Vicky aren't the brightest bulbs.

Reactions: Ski

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Why are all these shitty things happening under Biden? I mean, he can't possibly be this big of a failure can he? 81 million people voted for him, they couldn't all be idiots, could they?

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005

One in Five US States Is 90% Out of Baby Formula​

Out-of-stock rates climbed to 74% nationally for the week ending May 28, according to data on 130,000 stores followed by Datasembly. The increase comes after rates spiked to 70% for the week ending May 21 from 45% the week prior.

Ten states now have out-of-stock rates at 90% or greater, including Arizona, Mississippi, California, Nevada, Tennessee, Rhode Island, Louisiana, Florida and Washington. Georgia is the hardest hit at 94%, a jump from 74% the week before.

Last edited:

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Why are all these shitty things happening under Biden? I mean, he can't possibly be this big of a failure can he? 81 million people voted for him, they couldn't all be idiots, could they?
Yes and yes.

Reactions: jjw165

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

Biden does not run the companies that manufacture the formula. Those companies have created the problem. This is just another example of corporations being short-sighted with only profits as their aim.
When has it become the duty of the POTUS to manage all commerce?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Biden does not run the companies that manufacture the formula. Those companies have created the problem. This is just another example of corporations being short-sighted with only profits as their aim.
When has it become the duty of the POTUS to manage all commerce?

Do those companies ban European formula from our markets?

Where does the buck stop 2lying?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Do those companies ban European formula from our markets?

Where does the buck stop 2lying?
Those bans on importing baby formula have been in place for decades. The manufacturers knew there was going to be supply problems - they need to take the responsibility for their own plants and production.
Not all issues are political. I don't think anyone wants an economy run by the Federal Government.
Keep in mind - a lot of foreign countries don't have the same quality standards as we do. Should we just import all formula from China at lower cost?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Those bans on importing baby formula have been in place for decades. The manufacturers knew there was going to be supply problems - they need to take the responsibility for their own plants and production.
Not all issues are political. I don't think anyone wants an economy run by the Federal Government.
Keep in mind - a lot of foreign countries don't have the same quality standards as we do. Should we just import all formula from China at lower cost?

Oh OK, that makes it OK.....

The federal government shut the producer down. Did they express any urgency in trying to get them back up? Did they pressure them. Back in February they knew there was a problem brewing. What did they do about it?

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Oh OK, that makes it OK.....

The federal government shut the producer down. Did they express any urgency in trying to get them back up? Did they pressure them. Back in February they knew there was a problem brewing. What did they do about it?
You'd have to be a mind reader to get on this problem at that point.

Geez, knoxy, didn't you hear President Biden explain this?

Reactions: m.knox