ADVERTISEMENT

Betting line up for Alabama - Citadel:

5dimes is the only “legit” book that has it up, and they’ve got -51 (opened at 51.5) and 60.5 (opened at 61).

That this game is even being played at this time of the year is truly embarrassing. But I guess that’s how championships are won in Dixie.

Not much difference from Georgia playing UMass, that line is 44. Auburn has Liberty and Kentucky plays Midd Tenn St.

My cousin is the OLine coach for Citadel. If any of our resident geniuses has noticed holes in the Tide's defense and would kindly note them, I'll be sure the info gets into the proper hands.

Reactions: BarkleyPSU1
Like I said before. Bama has beaten pretty much everyone over their run. I have no issues with their schedule.

I do when they can't win their Division and get a free ride into the Playoffs. If they would have had to pull out the Tua card in the SEC Championship game, the other three teams could have game planned for it.

The "Playoff" is a complete and total rigged joke. The fact that a possible Conference Champ like Washington State isn't even being seriously considered shows what a complete and total sham this garbage really is.

Reactions: johnmpsu
I do when they can't win their Division and get a free ride into the Playoffs. If they would have had to pull out the Tua card in the SEC Championship game, the other three teams could have game planned for it.

The "Playoff" is a complete and total rigged joke. The fact that a possible Conference Champ like Washington State isn't even being seriously considered shows what a complete and total sham this garbage really is.
If a team is clearly heads and shoulders above the rest, as Alabama is, it doesn't bother me a bit that they take a midseason break to tune some things up. I don't think anyone would argue they don't deserve to be there on talent alone.

I don’t get who you think they should play. No ranked OOC team is going to schedule Bama this late in the season. Over the past 8 years Bama has played and beaten everyone. They finish with 4 ranked teams in their last 5 games. If they win the title this year they would have beaten 4 top 5 teams. I just don’t get why their schedule is such a big deal?

This year our OOC schedule was Kent, Pitt, App State.

Next year it’s Buffalo, Idaho, Pitt.

Wazzu OOC: Wyoming, San Jose St, Eastern Washington.

Their schedule is a UCFailure.

I don’t get who you think they should play. No ranked OOC team is going to schedule Bama this late in the season. Over the past 8 years Bama has played and beaten everyone. They finish with 4 ranked teams in their last 5 games. If they win the title this year they would have beaten 4 top 5 teams. I just don’t get why their schedule is such a big deal?

This year our OOC schedule was Kent, Pitt, App State.

Next year it’s Buffalo, Idaho, Pitt.

MAYBE the SEC could / should add another conference game.

ADVERTISEMENT