ADVERTISEMENT

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

ct-chicago-closeup-happy-valley-20141126

George H. W. Bush probably would have been quite happy sitting in the audience as opposed to his actual location.

Reactions: BBrown
It's Bernie McCue with some toolish crap about Paterno supporting some type of deviance. Bernie was an ass. He won't be missed.
That's what I thought. Didn't remember Bernie's name, and thought it was some negative crap message. Guess I was on the right side of not giving a darn. Although assuming he's no longer with us, I hope he finds peace where he's at now. Didn't look like a comfortable or content fella from the pic.

That's what I thought. Didn't remember Bernie's name, and thought it was some negative crap message. Guess I was on the right side of not giving a darn. Although assuming he's no longer with us, I hope he finds peace where he's at now. Didn't look like a comfortable or content fella from the pic.

Our BoT in their wisdom provided Bernie with police protection so he could ply his perverted and sociopathic agenda.

Reactions: JJTopp99
he is obviously talking about people with A) a pulse B) stating the amount of respect H.W. had.

I think he knows the dude is A) dead B) in the building,

the only one missing from this club of men, is H.W.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
There is great irony in the fact that the OP and rest of ya'll just proved the subject line of the thread

By the title I thought this was a 45 Twitter thread. Thankfully, not. Ari was just trying to make a cute, historically interesting post that kind of didn’t read well.

ADVERTISEMENT